The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your Social Network Pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted35442

@axiom
@OVOvince
@Thiago Machado
@Cyriex
@welshmin
@Disruptor

Lots of Linkedin action in here.

Any 500+ connection ballers?
I'm well over 500+. Tons of connections on Wall Street. I didn't spare anyone in my university alumni (an ivy). Using Google to search LinkedIn is suprisingly easier than using LinkedIn to search LinkedIn. Not to mention all the ways they try to upsell you. Between Linkedin and my digital rolodex I'm looking at just around 1000 contacts that I met or spoke with mostly in Finance. Guys that put in years in i-Banking and are keeping a low profile turning over millions in hedge funds and private equity. I don't use just LinkedIn. I've exhausted databases in Bloomberg, Capital IQ, and my university club members list. I make a note of always providing some exchange of value whenever I meet or call them. Always be about that.

If I brought a serious proposal to these guys - they'd hear me out.

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC
Who out there is a myspace/facebook'er?? If you got one, post it here!

I've got a facebook page but haven't ever done anything with it, I don't even think I have a photo. Here is my myspace link.

www.myspace.com/redshft

Add me as a friend if you wish.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
Hey Ryan you can add your FB link into your profile and an icon will show up here

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have good aim with your arrows sir.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
https://www.facebook.com/BlazeYourOwnPath

Feel free to post Fastlane type motivational quotes, videos, etc... to our 600+ users at BlazeYourOwnPath on Facebook.

Please do NOT post any "business opportunities" there or they will be removed along with you. :) But feel free to join us over there when you are on FB.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I think this is the 18th time I'm posting in this thread. anyway, feel free to add. :D Ryan Drake | Facebook

I would add the people above me, but most of them haven't logged in in months... people give up on their dreams way too easily.

Hey Ryan you can add your FB link into your profile and an icon will show up here

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Guys why divert the topics to be discussed from the forum. Lets have the forum grow! Please do not have all your conversations on the FB group you create.

I have to say I agree with Kevin,this forum has everything you need without the drama.If you Google my name you will find my twitter account on the front page and it links to all my other social platforms, sharing it here isn't necessary or valuable.But if you need to know you can find me it isn't hard.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
Interesting how a lot of the later posts are to LinkedIn profiles...

Here's mine:
https://ie.linkedin.com/in/andyblack10

And a real reminder that mine is totally out of date. I'm only adding this to shame me into updating!
Linkedin: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/michellepenny

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michellepen

Be warned - only recently returned to regular posts and the majority are based around entrepreneurship and mindset so if you get bored of me here, you'll get very bored quickly there!.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Instagram: jscott_123flip
Facebook: jscottinvestor

I sent a connection request on LinkedIn and browsed your Instagram. Not trying to be creepy but the first post on your Instagram account that I saw was of the train that goes through the rooms. That's GREAT! Definitely gives me future ideas haha. Also noticed your books, I might want to check those out soon.

P.S. I recently started listening to the BiggerPockets podcast, didn't realize you were a co-host! Small world.

tchandy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 16, 2007
Kansas, for now
Re: myspace/facebook pages

I think I signed up for Myspace once to see what it was all about. I haven't touched it since. I use Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=603437676 and Linkedin though. I use them mostly to keep in touch with old friends. I am sure one day I may use the connections to my friends for a deal.

Tom

Redshft

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Nov 5, 2007
Greenville, NC

http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1364160149

Redshft, you go to ECU? My best friend is a freshman there. He's originally from NY and he loves the weather down there.

Yep, I'm at ECU. I guess coming from NY the weather isn't bad, but it's VERY sparatic. Last weekend we had some mid 60 degree days, this weekend they are calling for high 30s. It has flipped flopped like this a couple times, but mainly staying warm.

bpk1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Jan 13, 2008

Yankees, what movie?? Lol.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Myspace is in the sig, Facebook is coming once my other site is done. Thanks for starting this!

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Request sent MJ. I'm surprised there aren't more myspace'rs.
I have one...I just hate it so much that I don't even wanna post it. I'm afraid of using it again. So sketchy and spammy. I probably should've been a little more strict with my privacy settings, though.

bpk1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Jan 13, 2008
I watched accepted today, it was on tv. It was a good movie. I had a myspace at one time, it lasted about a week until I decided I didn't like it, as I found facebook, which appealed more to me. Almost everyone in my high school, and everyone my age has a facebook, many of which check it multiple times daily. I think it'll be around for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.