The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your favorite watches

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Your citizen looks like your average daily wear watch, right? So do you want to wear that every day and get something for nicer events? do you want a new daily watch?
New everyday watch. In the office most of the time, so no real fear of jacking up a nice watch. Had this one on my arm for probably 8 years. Just time for new and nicer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I wear my favorite watch.
I keep forgetting to buy one, but way back in the day my favorite watch was the original blue angels watch. One of these days ill find one and buy it, there are a few on ebay here and there.

New everyday watch. In the office most of the time, so no real fear of jacking up a nice watch. Had this one on my arm for probably 8 years. Just time for new and nicer.

So in the office you def want something with a single color metal band because nothing destroys a nice watch faster than it rubbing your desk and junk on your desk all day as you are working. Ti and SS are both nice for this. I mean, it really all comes to looks. at 1-2k you can get something like a tag heuer (sp?), longines, movado, Rado (unique), some omegas, some baume&meciers, tissot, and Oris. (some of these will be closer to your 2k mark.

There are others but these are the ones i know off the top of my head. Stay away from the over priced bullshit like fendi, gucci, etc because you are just paying for a label slapped on to something usually.

The best thing for you to do is maybe look at those brands a bit, find some that you like the look of, and then go to a local store that sells a lot of the brands and actually try them on. The fit is really what will be the deal breaker for you wearing it everyday. I have a ton of watches, I only wear the same one everyday, and i have one with a leather band that i wear with my suit, the others all sit in my watch boxes until the end of time.... and i still keep buying them...

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the patented @LightHouse method:
cut a$$ ......... listen .......... provide incredible value

This should be learned by all for all your businesses!!

Love you, C!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
That is beautiful. If I stay w/ Citizen, that was a favorite!

Mine is actually better looking than that stock photo. I don't like the yellow hands.

Attachments

• 20180508_135247.jpg
    20180508_135247.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 18

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Found it for $608 on overstock. Sold.
ctz.PNG

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
Ironic that I found this thread after posting on the Cigar one...

Materialistic af I guess..

Love my Citizen World Chrono. Absolutely gorgeous watch & some 20+ different timezones. Truly makes you feel like a global citizen.

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 7.29.11 AM.png

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I have a couple of nice Eco watches, but the watch I like best is my cheap as f*** dual time zone off the shelf watch. I treat watches for the most part like cheap sunglasses.

I reserve the time to wear a nice watch for a nice occasion, but since I spend most days in shorts and flip flops to drape my wrist with something that would get wrecked in the warm waters of the gulf of Mexico doesn't fit my lifestyle.

If Swatch was still cool I would be rocking a $45 Swatch watch. As is, my current daily wear is my dual time zone watch that has been the only thing with me as I closed deals on multiple continents.

I just looked at the watch to try and see what it is. I bought it from Wilson Leather I guess, probably at an airport. My guess would be sub $100.

Best part of this watch? I wasn't able to wear it a few months ago because I was too fat. It's currently on the second to last hole, and I brought it to a watch shop this past week as the batteries died likely a few years ago when I set it on the shelf. I'll wear it to the meetup in February.

Even with a cheap watch, never forget to look past people's appearance to the deeper story that lays within.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
iu

Temporarily, I think I need one of these Fast lane Watches, so every time I look at my arm, I remember to take action. lol Just Slap MJ's Logo on it.

Lamodastudio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Aug 19, 2013
NJ
I reward myself with a nice watch when I reach a milestone in business or personal life. I tend to purchase classic models from well known Swiss watch companies. Some are worth buying new, most are better purchased used with box and papers. If you stick to classic models and purchase at a good price , if you ever need funds you can sell them for the purchase price or more. Here's a couple examples of good buys. Rolex Submariner Ceramic: Purchased new 5 years ago , if sold today would make a slight profit. Tudor Heritage: Purchased used this year , could sell at price purchased. I enjoy wearing all my timepieces and they remind me of my hard work and keep moving forward. Screenshot 2018-06-03 18.46.36.png IMG_4903.JPG

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.