The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Your Cold Email Process Rundown??

Marketing, social media, advertising

GinaWil

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 6, 2016
I'm not tech savvy at all. I just followed standard cold email advice from a course. Took me WEEKS to set up the email tech stuff (DKIM etc). Pain in the a$$.

After all that --- 20% of emails are going to spam in the warm up phase itself!!
Disappointing

**Anyone have a link to an up-to-date detailed strategy for cold email?

** Or could you please explain your step-by-step process in this thread?

--- the right way to warm up
--- type of domain names to use
--- how many emails to send a day
etc. etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest111683

I'm not tech savvy at all. I just followed standard cold email advice from a course. Took me WEEKS to set up the email tech stuff (DKIM etc). Pain in the a$$.

After all that --- 20% of emails are going to spam in the warm up phase itself!!
Disappointing

**Anyone have a link to an up-to-date detailed strategy for cold email?

** Or could you please explain your step-by-step process in this thread?

--- the right way to warm up
--- type of domain names to use
--- how many emails to send a day

Are you using a free email domain or your own domain? A free domain can be from Yahoo, Google, Outlook, etc., and
they usually have policies in place that prevent spammers from nuking peoples inboxes.

GinaWil

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 6, 2016
Are you using a free email domain or your own domain? A free domain can be from Yahoo, Google, Outlook, etc., and
they usually have policies in place that prevent spammers from nuking peoples inboxes.
Hi Rocco, I used paid domains, but I may have made the mistake of using a .site domain instead of .com.

Do you know of an all-in-one system for cold email? -- That does everything from setting up DKIM, SPF, warmup, everything?

G

Guest111683

Hi Rocco, I used paid domains, but I may have made the mistake of using a .site domain instead of .com.

Do you know of an all-in-one system for cold email? -- That does everything from setting up DKIM, SPF, warmup, everything?
You can try MailerLite. I've never used it, but after a little research, it looks like it has the capability for cold calling and automation. Make sure you do some of your own research on it first so you don't waste too much money, haha.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.