Hello Everyone,
My name is Mike, and I live in NJ. I'm 26 years old, work a corporate finance job, and I'm a prime example of someone following the "get rich slow" path. Just as the Millionaire Fast Lane book talks about, I've been working a decent job for a Fortune 500 company, contributing to my 401k, investing some of my other savings into ETFs, and ultimately getting nowhere fast financially.
I've always had an interest in entrepreneurship and working for myself, but I've never really attempted to make the leap. I've always made an excuse not to whether it was not having the funds, the skillset, etc. Well recently I've been thinking about this a lot, and although I don't have an idea in mind, I decided to learn some different skills to set myself up for when I do.
It was actually on this forum where I found some suggested HTML, CSS, and web development tutorial/guides. I've been tackling these for a few hours most nights over the last couple weeks and really enjoying it. I know I'm very early in the process of even attempting to get in the fast lane, but as I'm learning these new skills and reading the Millionaire Fast Lane book, I feel extremely inspired and motivated to get there.
I look forward to being a part of this online community!
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
My name is Mike, and I live in NJ. I'm 26 years old, work a corporate finance job, and I'm a prime example of someone following the "get rich slow" path. Just as the Millionaire Fast Lane book talks about, I've been working a decent job for a Fortune 500 company, contributing to my 401k, investing some of my other savings into ETFs, and ultimately getting nowhere fast financially.
I've always had an interest in entrepreneurship and working for myself, but I've never really attempted to make the leap. I've always made an excuse not to whether it was not having the funds, the skillset, etc. Well recently I've been thinking about this a lot, and although I don't have an idea in mind, I decided to learn some different skills to set myself up for when I do.
It was actually on this forum where I found some suggested HTML, CSS, and web development tutorial/guides. I've been tackling these for a few hours most nights over the last couple weeks and really enjoying it. I know I'm very early in the process of even attempting to get in the fast lane, but as I'm learning these new skills and reading the Millionaire Fast Lane book, I feel extremely inspired and motivated to get there.
I look forward to being a part of this online community!
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
