The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Young internet marketer here!

Jaeger

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2014
Hello guys,

I've been doing internet marketing since the age of 13, on and off.
I've made a lot of money, the feature doesn't seem too bright if I continue this path. I've made thousands of dollars in a short amount of time but the problem is it's never constant! hence why I stated that I work on and off. I'm soon going to start my own start up which is why I registered on this forum.

I hate school with a passion, I'm currently studying in the science program to become a Doctor, oh no! You have to get prefect grades in every single subject (Over 20!!) in order to become something that isn't related to 80% of them. Just thinking about it makes me cringe. I want the fastlane life.

Many of my current problems could be solved with money, which is my single motivation at this moment. You are free to ask me anything you want and I hope that I enjoy my place here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Get out of the doctor path. You'll fail because you're not completely motivated to become one.

Unless there is a solid reason for you to stay in school, then get out. If it's draining you, and not helping you, then why are you still there?

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
welcome Jaeger, few questions:
-what is your startup about?
-how do you plan to promote it? paid advertising, blogging or word of mouth?

and yeah, get out of the doctor path. unless you want to kill your patients because of frustration ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...