What's new

Young and ready to join the fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Thagomizer

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$75
Hi, I just graduated college (21 years old) with degrees in Business I.S. and Philosophy. I am in a decent position (compared to others coming out of college) in that I have no debt, a good chunk of savings, and a year or two to fully commit to starting my fastlane!

I am currently in the process of evaluating market needs and coming up with ways to help millions. But, I know too much thinking and not enough acting is a bad thing, so I am eager to get started on something. I just have not yet come up with an idea that I believe in.

I am glad I found this forum of like minded folks to keep me informed and combat the many pressures to fall back into the slowlane. Looking forward to a bumpy road with lots of learning along the way.

I just finished MJ's book which was both eye opening and informative! If anyone has any advice or words of wisdom for someone pulling out of the garage, throw em at me.

Otherwise, Hello and see you around the forum!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan!

Ov't hsiev vu ci zuaph, otp'v ov? Itqidoemmz op vjot fez epf ehi xjisi uqqusvapovoit esi movisemmz iwiszxjisi.
 
Vjev ov ot! Katv huv fupi siefoph tuni ug vji dassipvmz vsipfoph vjsieft tvesv vu gopotj. Eneboph enuapv ug opgusnevoup katv op vji movvmi voni owi ciip jisi. Emsiefz tiesdjoph gus nz podji epf vjoploph ecuav iDunnisdi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom