The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You Can Have This: Ultimate Daily Planner

Anything related to matters of the mind

Lustgarten

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Jan 23, 2018
Arizona
Hey

If this isn’t allowed let me know. I realized that in order to be successful I need structure and a simple way to track if I succeeded for the day or failed.

I created a daily schedule that’s color coded so I can visually evaluate if my days are balanced and I have set up daily and weekly targets that must be accomplished that help drive me towards my ultimate goals. If I check all the boxes I won the day. If I miss something I lost. It’s that simple.

There’s a link below. You don’t sign up for anything. I’m not selling anything. It’s not tracking anything. I don’t want anyone to message me. Just a tool you can have if it helps you. Let me know what questions you have about it. Goals were arbitrarily put in; put your own in obviously.

Dropbox - Live By This.numbers

24c5awz.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MrYoshi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 15, 2017
Thanks dude, this looks awesome.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.