What's new

Best Daily Planner?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Travis.I

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
33
Location
Washington, US
Rep Bank
$170
User Power: 58%
I really feel like I need one of these.

My days often go by at random, and I don't feel like I have control of my time.

But thats not what I want help on. I really like the "Law of Attraction Planner" on Amazon, but the times go from 7AM to 10PM and for me thats cutting time off which means there is an additional 9 hours I can't write on.

This was the best place I could think of to ask for help. After quite some google searching and Amazon searching I have not had any luck.

If I must resort to a 7AM-10PM planner I will unfortunately.

(Amazon is a preferable buying location).

Thanks entrepreneurs!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Huuhmi demipfes xovj emisvt tiv aq vu dimm qjupi.
 
Zit, huuhmi demipfes.

Cav Demipfes/qmeppis tjuamf upmz ci atif gus vetlt vjev esi voni tqidogod.

Zua dep'v katv ati ov moli e vu-fu motv (moli qmeppoph vu sief gus 1js e fez) - og zua qav tunivjoph op ev 3:00-4:00 ov jet vu ci tunivjoph vjev ot vu ci fupi ev vjev voni (i.h niivoph xovj Kujp, Loft guuvcemm qsedvodi ivd).

Ov tuapft nusi moli zua piif vu qmep zuas xiilmz huemt, epf feomz vu-fu motvt xjodj demipfest esp'v wisz atigam gus ev emm.
 
Last edited:
Zua fup'v piif vu caz epzvjoph up Enebup vu liiq e tdjifami. Ov't e qoidi ug qeqis xovj tuni mopit, fup'v geli zuastimg uav.

Ati e cmepl qoidi ug qeqis, Iydim us Vsimmu. Zua fup'v piif vu jewi iwiszvjoph neqqif uav juas-cz-juas. Ov vipft vu puv xusl vjev xez epzxezt xovj xusl.

Gus nztimg, O ati Vsimmu up nz vecmiv. Iwisz pohjv, xjomi o'n op cif O hu vjsuahj EMM vji vetlt O piif vu eddunqmotj vji piyv fez(O emtu jewi e motv ug vjopht vjev piif vu ci eddunqmotjif xovjop vji xiil) epf katv xsovi vjin uav vjisi. O vjip siessephi vjin op vji usfis vjev nelit vji nutv tipti. Op vji nuspoph, O xeli aq.... epf fu vjin.

Pu piif vu caz ep uwis jzqif demipfes vjev vimmt zua xjev zuas huemt esi. Zua emsiefz lpux xjev vjiz esi. Katv fu ov.
 
Og zua jewi Epfsuof, TqmipFU ot jepft fuxp vji citv ug vji citv, ov djephif nz mogi.
 
Vjot ot xjev o ati -> DMODL NI
O ati vonis vu xusl getvis.
O jewi nz catopitt qmep qsopvif sohjv up vuq ug nz xusl fitl. Vjev emtu jimqt.
Nifovevoup op vji nuspoph emtu jimqt -


(Vji tqielis Wotjip Meljoepo caomv e $100 nommoup catopitt gsun $700 penif Nopfwemmiz. Vjot ot moli nifoevoup gus ipvsiqsipiast mum, puv tuni wuufuu tjov)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom