The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

www.mywinninglawyer.com

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
I wish I could take credit but it is what my boss taught me to do 25 years ago. How he came up with it I don't know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
A quick suggestion would be to target lower end low profile law firms. Make your pitch to them, making mistakes with them. Then when your presentation is polished approach the well known high profile attys.

Great advice...this works in other avenues as well, plus many larger companies don't want to deal with you until you have a track record. They are much too risk averse.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Great thread. Just curious what kind of progress you've made in the last month and a half (since your last post)?

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Great thread. Just curious what kind of progress you've made in the last month and a half (since your last post)?

Allen. As luck should have it. Just as I began to speak with developers about mock up sites, and what was realistic or not based upon my novice vision, my healthcare agency started getting clients in from all over the place and the second office I opened as a hedge against slow growth at my main office started to bare fruit...over and over. I put a post up about how since joining the forum strange things begin to happen with me and the business. But I really do believe this idea will work well based on some things I have learned since I posted that and I have a new niche that I could apply it too as well that I am certain most would immediately agree with. MJ would even crack a smile because his limo site kinda gave me the idea but is quite different. So as it stands I have the url, and logo but no mock site as of yet.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.