Hello everyone
Just stop by to say that my non-fiction book is nearly finished and yesterday, since I was at home for a medical appointment, I started to create a small website.
It is not online yet, I need to fill the blank and put my ebook on it...I need to learn how to do that
but hey, one step at a time and the staircase is all mine right ?
Most of all, I am amazed by how far I am right now. I've been talking about writing an ebook for months and nothing happened. And then I came here and read all of you and something clicked in my mind. One month later, i've nearly written it and i've nearly created a website. I know I know, the wrong word here is NEARLY. But i'll finish it, I swear.
I won't sell this ebook, I'll give it for free. It is just a test and I learnt a lot of things...the journey is more important
My real goal is my fiction book. I wrote it many years ago but I know I won't be able to move on to new charachters and new story until I'am done with this one. And I am not. He deserves a better treatment than the one I gave him (just wrote it, create a paperbook...and that's it). So I want....no no no, I'm gonna rewrite and update it AND, sell it.
Since I'm french, I'll write it in french but maybe I could find someone to translate it in english. Don't know yet.
This book has a great potential, I know it, always known it. I just have to DO SOMETHING with it !!
So, thanks for reading me. I'll stop talking, I'll take action :
- finish non fiction
- finish website
- start fiction and skyrocket
...and come here for staying motivated and inspired.
Take care and have a great day.
Just stop by to say that my non-fiction book is nearly finished and yesterday, since I was at home for a medical appointment, I started to create a small website.
It is not online yet, I need to fill the blank and put my ebook on it...I need to learn how to do that
but hey, one step at a time and the staircase is all mine right ?
Most of all, I am amazed by how far I am right now. I've been talking about writing an ebook for months and nothing happened. And then I came here and read all of you and something clicked in my mind. One month later, i've nearly written it and i've nearly created a website. I know I know, the wrong word here is NEARLY. But i'll finish it, I swear.
I won't sell this ebook, I'll give it for free. It is just a test and I learnt a lot of things...the journey is more important
My real goal is my fiction book. I wrote it many years ago but I know I won't be able to move on to new charachters and new story until I'am done with this one. And I am not. He deserves a better treatment than the one I gave him (just wrote it, create a paperbook...and that's it). So I want....no no no, I'm gonna rewrite and update it AND, sell it.
Since I'm french, I'll write it in french but maybe I could find someone to translate it in english. Don't know yet.
This book has a great potential, I know it, always known it. I just have to DO SOMETHING with it !!
So, thanks for reading me. I'll stop talking, I'll take action :
- finish non fiction
- finish website
- start fiction and skyrocket

...and come here for staying motivated and inspired.
Take care and have a great day.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
