I work with a team of developers from Singapore who would PROBABLY do this for at least 40% less than what you've been quoted for. I am saying this because they've built something for me and my partner for 2k when the lowest SERIOUS quote after I had posted the project in three different freelancing sites, was 5k.
If you want to get a quote from them, send me the link to the project description(if you don't want to share the project with me, I'll give you their contact details, the team leader speaks english very well). If you want to see their work first before you give out your idea, pm me I'll send you back some of their recent work. Also make sure you've listed every single detail there because any developer you'll end up working with will charge you for the smallest possible change not included in the initial description/features list.
If you want to get a quote from them, send me the link to the project description(if you don't want to share the project with me, I'll give you their contact details, the team leader speaks english very well). If you want to see their work first before you give out your idea, pm me I'll send you back some of their recent work. Also make sure you've listed every single detail there because any developer you'll end up working with will charge you for the smallest possible change not included in the initial description/features list.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
