So, I have this idea that I've been pondering about, for about a day. Thought I would get some kind of consensus before anything.
Lets get into it then!
Alright, as I was walking in my historical part of town at night listening to a audio book (How to win friends and influence people; its been great so far). I came across a discrepancy with my hoodie. I put my phone inside my hoodie pocket with earphones sticking out on the side of the phone. It was kind of chilly outside, so I wanted to put my hands inside my hoodie pocket, but it felt uncomfortable because my phone was in there. This idea in that moment, after some frustration, came to my attention and I let it fly by for a couple of seconds. Then! I remembered what MJ said in the book about "tweaking" how you perceive information from yourself or other people. I wished there were a second pair of pockets, along with the whole pockets, you would get with a normal regular hoodie.
What I am saying is this. You have a hoodie right? That has a one WHOLE pocket. Now imagine there were a second pair of pockets on each side of the hoodie along with the whole pocket. Would YOU buy it?
I believe this can help a lot of people that may have the same problem I came across. You put some stuff in that ONE whole pocket and you want to put your hands in their, but its just too cramped, so you end up putting your hands in your pant pockets instead.
Lets get into it then!
Alright, as I was walking in my historical part of town at night listening to a audio book (How to win friends and influence people; its been great so far). I came across a discrepancy with my hoodie. I put my phone inside my hoodie pocket with earphones sticking out on the side of the phone. It was kind of chilly outside, so I wanted to put my hands inside my hoodie pocket, but it felt uncomfortable because my phone was in there. This idea in that moment, after some frustration, came to my attention and I let it fly by for a couple of seconds. Then! I remembered what MJ said in the book about "tweaking" how you perceive information from yourself or other people. I wished there were a second pair of pockets, along with the whole pockets, you would get with a normal regular hoodie.
What I am saying is this. You have a hoodie right? That has a one WHOLE pocket. Now imagine there were a second pair of pockets on each side of the hoodie along with the whole pocket. Would YOU buy it?
I believe this can help a lot of people that may have the same problem I came across. You put some stuff in that ONE whole pocket and you want to put your hands in their, but its just too cramped, so you end up putting your hands in your pant pockets instead.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
