The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would you buy a Tesla if...

G

GuestUser140

It hits me how many haters we have here, didn't knew Tesla was so polarising. Environment is not a reason for me to choose a Tesla.

I guess it's different in the States with cheap gas / less tax incentives / many fast affordable cars.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego
Hell yeah I would buy it.

I test drove a Tesla P85D and holy shit, it was absolutely incredible. The environmental stuff is just the cherry on top of it being an amazing car. The employees at their dealership told me they don't work on commission and are motivated by working for such a badass company besides getting paid their salaries, so it's a much more pleasing experience interacting with them than a regular car dealership. If there's one near you, highly recommend going there and trying the car out, you will fall in love.

WorldImperator

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
May 29, 2014
It hits me how many haters we have here, didn't knew Tesla was so polarising. Environment is not a reason for me to choose a Tesla.

Did somebody mention the huge amount of HP, the variable acceleration and autopilot? Big plusses for me.

I like cars with real engines, but Tesla is actually proving what other cars could have been if the manufacturers were thinking more straight forward.

It's not about the hate. Tesla is just another toy for those kind of people, who are thinking that Apple makes the best mobile devices in the world, while, actually, they are hugely overpaid limited in use toys.

For that amount of money, each car has great amount of power horse. Autopilot? Good in planes, thanks God still not popular in cars.

And, in contrary, I am really happy that other cars do not have many solutions like Tesla, because they are more distracting and are a big put-off, because, still there is a great variety of wonderful cars to buy. Not overpriced "must to have in some social environment" toys.

And, I truly believe, than the interior solutions will not go to the usual cars anytime soon, otherwise it will be a great great disaster. HOwever, the new BMW7 and Mercedes S-class already have that stupid idea, that speedometer and rpm meter are not real but are monitors. You can get worse solution to human eyes than a screen. I know that they have some pluses... but... well.. what is real is real.

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Tesla is just another toy for those kind of people, who are thinking that Apple makes the best mobile devices in the world

You are got some twisted thinking there. The world isn't black and white. I know a few guys who have tesla's, the only thing they all have in common is they are all successful entrepreneurs. Sure, one is an apple fan boy, but the others defiantly are not.

"those kind of people" are what many here are trying to become.

Take some time and find out what's really pissing you off about yourself before you continue down this line of toxic thinking.

But really
I test drove a Tesla P85D and holy shit, it was absolutely incredible.
This. THIS is why I want one as well. I don't really like the looks personally, but to experience something so different was incredible. AND I love muscle cars. Not flashy enough to get all the undesired attention, plus my wife loves it and it fits our kids with room to spare.

And Let's be real here - for the people buying these cars, it isn't about the money whatsoever. For many of my friends, it's just the different experience.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.