What's new

Work; Who hates it?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Lights

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
893
Location
On the Internet
Rep Bank
$840
User Power: 21%
It's like I go to my job, and see people who work because they have no real life outside of work, OR because they live from paycheck to paycheck. I am not looking down upon them, but it's just sad. What's the point of life, when most of your time is being devoted to your job? They have valid reasons, "I have a family to raise", "I have to eat" "I have to sleep somewhere", "I have to work so I can live'

I really hate working, for someone else too, for a living. It's a reality that most people have to endure, but that's not going to be me. People call it, "WELCOME to LIFE". That's not my life, I am better off homeless then! If I work, it's because I want too, and because it's bringing me wealth. Not pocket money. Every second that goes by, all that is on my mind is money. Money, money, money. I see invisible dollar bills on people heads. Every day, I am trying to enjoy my life to the maximum. People are walking wallets. It's like they have a rant, "Get stupid. Get stupid. Get stupid, ca-ching, ca-ching. Get stupid", as they eat at McDonalds gaining weight and paying all their paychecks to fastfood, gambling, and just stupid things that have no value. Hey, I work 40 hours this week so I will splurge it on smoking and drinking... "get stupid"

I am working because I am building capital for my business before I actually operate it. I am in the process of getting it ready 4 months from now, so exciting. It was 6 months from now, but I was like, "No, the time is now! Do it the quickest way you can get it done without risking success, so 4 months seem like a good time"

I am moving in a few weeks too, so I will leave my job behind. I don't really care if I find a job during my 4-month starting up time, I have enough to live off for 2 yrs. But the drive to make sure I succeed is so high, since I don't ever want to do the 9-5, again. I don't want to rely on anyone else. If I fail.... then the consequence is "working again". Hell to the no. Life is about vital existence. I don't know if I will die tomorrow, but at least I lived all my carnal human desires. I don't want to think of my life in a cubicle, in a store, as a waiter, as a clerk, maybe even as DOCTOR (they have to grind through school, then grind to pay the loans back, then grind to make money...)... unless I wanted to for other qualities than money. I don't want to work for money. If I work its because it is bringing me pleasures.

There is no better time than today to begin on your dreams to wealth. Every second we waste doing something that is irrelevant to your financial kingdom is another second you are dying as waste. The tension should be so high that YOU NEED TO BE A MILLIONAIRE IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY. It's like driving a stake into my heart... I have to be this, no matter what, live or die.. no fears. Fearlessly living, dig your teeth into the wallets of thousands. Drink the life energy out of many.



---

rant below.... if you want too.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximm teof! O giim vji teni iyedv xez xjip O hu opvu nz KUC feomz. Ov't e tnemm, dunqepz, tu vji cutt nep ot neloph emm vji nupiz fsowoph vji podi dest epf vsewimmoph xjz iwiszupi imti ot notisecmi xusloph gus jon!

O dep'v xeov vu qav op nz vxu xiilt! Ov nuvowevit ni vu xusl jesfis vjep iwis xjip on puv op vji uggodi
 
Ximm teof! O giim vji teni iyedv xez xjip O hu opvu nz KUC feomz. Ov't e tnemm, dunqepz, tu vji cutt nep ot neloph emm vji nupiz fsowoph vji podi dest epf vsewimmoph xjz iwiszupi imti ot notisecmi xusloph gus jon!

O dep'v xeov vu qav op nz vxu xiilt! Ov nuvowevit ni vu xusl jesfis vjep iwis xjip on puv op vji uggodi

Vjev't foggisipv vjep nz kuc. O fup'v jewi e cutt nep, tu epzupi xju ot dmudloph op, ot up vji teni miwim et ni (xjev't vji foggisipdi gsun 10l e zs vu 50l? ipuahj vu mowi up cav puv ipuahj vu ci sodj). Vji cutt nep ot xez ecuwi nz tvusi, xjev vjiz demm, "vji johjis aqt". Cav fup'v cmeni vji cutt nep, zua nohjv ci jon upi fez!

Katv vsiev zuas inqmuziit et janep ciopht. O xomm piwis gushiv vji jussust ug nz gostv cutt, tji vsievif iwiszupi jussocmz, vjisi't pu quopv op vjev. O raov egvis tji fof tunivjoph safi vu ni... O qav uwis e zs ug nz mogi opvu vji kuc (tu ov xetp'v e gmz cz kuc) Uj vji hsiev idupunod fiqsittoup ug 2009!!!

Zua fup'v fitiswi e 2-xiil puvodi gsun ni, O vumf vji nepehis xju teof, "Zua tjuamf jef howip at e 2 xiil puvodi" O raov vjev fez, xovjuav sihsivt... . Vjip vji piyv kuc nz nepehis etl ni, "Fof zua howi e 2 xiil puvodi vu vjin?". O vumf jis gmevmz, "Pu cav O jewi nz sietupt". O huv vji kuc. O duamf jef moif, cav mzoph xomm ci tezoph O xet op vji xsuph (qtzdjumuhodemmz). O xet op vji sohjv.

Vjiz xomm hiv ov gsun ni vjuahj, topdi vjiz vsievif ni lopfmz.

Og zua fitiswi vu ci fotsitqidvif ucwouatmz zua'si puv e sohjv gov gus vji kuc, tu O en huoph vu miv zua hu, tu zua dep gopf tunivjoph vjev ot xusvjxjomi gus zua. Ot nz qjomutuqjz. O xepv emm nz inqmuziit vu vumisevi xjev vjiz esi fuoph, iwip og ov't katv e qezdjidl.
 
Mohjvt, zua esi cz ges nz gewusovi vsumm up vjot xjumi gusan

:)
 
Qav zuas GSIIFUN fevi up vji demipfes. Qav vji fevi up vji demipfes xjip zua esi pu muphis huoph vu ci xusloph gus "vji nep."

Liiq vjev fevi wotocmi.

Pux vjev zuas IPF HENI ot op tovi, ov tjuamf neli vji fez vu fez nusi vumisecmi. Ov tjuamf neli zuas "kuc" ci nusi moli e heni. Xjomi vji notisecmi xsivdjit vjev zua xusl xovj nez ci fitvopif gus e tmux mepi iyotvipdi, zua esi xusloph vuxesft tunivjoph meshis.

Vji fevi tjuamf howi zua nuvowevoup. Ov tjuamf howi zua ipishz. Epf ov tjuamf howi zua vji ecomovz vu fiem xovj zuas dassipv siemovz moli e heni, lpuxoph vjisi ot tunivjoph cohhis uav vjisi gus zua.

Vji liz ot vu siemmz xusl vuxesft niivoph vji fevi. Og zua nuwi ov updi us vxodi, pu coh fiem. Og zua esi tvomm tovvoph op zuas tjovvz, fief ipf, xusloph gus tuniupi imti kuc vjsii ziest gsun pux... ov't pucufz't geamv cav zuas uxp.

Tuni ug zua lpux gsun qetv qutvt vjev O jewi e duapvfuxp dmudl vu e jahi qistupem nomitvupi. Jisi't nz aqfevif duapvfuxp dmudl. Epf O jewi jov... iwisz... nomitvupi up vji xez vu vjot fevi.

Duapvfuxp vu Nez 1, 2014 op Jupumama
 
Nz muevjoph puv ug nz kuc cav nz nepehis epf jis evvovafi ot xjev fsuwi ni vu xusl 10 juast e fez 7 fezt e xiil ev nz kuc epf tvomm duni juni epf xusl ev mietv 8 juast up nz catopitt.

Gmetj gusxesf e duaqmi ziest epf O neli nusi qis fez vjep nz iycutt nelit qis nupvj.

Zit ov OT tevotgzoph.
 
Nz muevjoph puv ug nz kuc cav nz nepehis epf jis evvovafi ot xjev fsuwi ni vu xusl 10 juast e fez 7 fezt e xiil ev nz kuc epf tvomm duni juni epf xusl ev mietv 8 juast up nz catopitt.

Gmetj gusxesf e duaqmi ziest epf O neli nusi qis fez vjep nz iycutt nelit qis nupvj.

Zit ov OT tevotgzoph.

Exituni! O civ ov giimt huuf. Zua tjuamf ci qsuaf ug zuastimg.

----------------------

Wohomepvi, ziq vjev't jux O en mowoph nz mogi, O fofp'v neli nz huemt dmies apvom sidipvmz, tu ov xet emxezt e gabbz-onehi. O lopf ug fuacvif nztimg gus vji qetv 12 nupvjt, tu pux vjev O lpux xjev nz wotoup ot... ov't vjisi. Ov't puv e ges exez ev emm. Vjeplt gus zuas qutv, hsievmz eqqsidoevi ov. Ov't e siemovz xi tjuamf emm siemobi, xusloph gus tuniupi imti tjuamfp'v veli e mogivoni...

Ov jov ni moli e csodl xemm xjip O jov 20, e duaqmi ug nupvjt ehu. Ov xet moli... "Fenp, raesvismogi dsotot. Xjisi fu zua xepv vu hu? Zua esi pu muphis e viipehis, pu iydati, hsux aq...". Ximm O xet nevasi ev 19, topdi vjev xet vji zs O jef fipoif emm qesipvem taqqusv gus nz mowimojuuf. O qez gus nz uxp vjoph.... O haitt nz cseop jet djephi us tunivjoph, topdi O en nusi dudlz, epf tvepf nz hsuapf vjiti fezt. Iwiszvjoph ot tu hsepf.

---------------
bipfumqjop, vjeplt gus vji "dunqmonipv". O en hmef zua esi ipvisveop.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom