- Joined
- Sep 28, 2011
- Messages
- 246
Rep Bank
$565
$565
User Power: 54%
Hellooo everyone! I know that there have been a TON of posts written about this subject (and I have read pretty much all of them) but I was wanting to know thoughts about using WordPress Themes. Basically, once I download/purchase a theme, can I change it around (overall layout) or just change fonts, images, etc and do many people use these themes? (Meaning, if I have a WordPress website, would you know that it is a WordPress website?)
I am thinking about going this direction because my programmer has pulled out of our equity agreement and now wants me to pay him for the work up front and I only have a little bit of capital saved up to pursue my site and paying him would eat up the majority of it. But if I go with a WordPress theme download, I would definitely have more money for marketing the site.
As a beginner, would you recommend going with the WordPress themes?
Thanks!
I am thinking about going this direction because my programmer has pulled out of our equity agreement and now wants me to pay him for the work up front and I only have a little bit of capital saved up to pursue my site and paying him would eat up the majority of it. But if I go with a WordPress theme download, I would definitely have more money for marketing the site.
As a beginner, would you recommend going with the WordPress themes?
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
