The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Without diploma of 18/19 years

andrea532

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
hello everyone, I'm a 26 year old boy, I really want to take the fast line but here in Italy for a boy without a high school diploma, what you take at 18/19 years old is complicated.
In your opinion, to take a fast line would it be better to at least have this diploma and then take it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

emsi2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 15, 2019
hello everyone, I'm a 26 year old boy, I really want to take the fast line but here in Italy for a boy without a high school diploma, what you take at 18/19 years old is complicated.
In your opinion, to take a fast line would it be better to at least have this diploma and then take it?

Hi Andrea, welcome to the forum, I am also italian, nice to meet you.

I'm 27 years old and about two years ago I was in your same situation. Sincerely I think that high school diploma isn't necessary to became a fastlaner.

I decided 2 years ago to sign up at night school to take diploma only because I wanted a "revenge" and because I consider it a parachute in case my fastlaner's projects fail.
Based on my experience, I recommend you take it but only if you feel it is something you really want. For me it has been an amazing experience and I feel grown thank to it.

The diploma, in Italy, helps for the job but it doesn't make the difference. It also allows you to enter the university but not, it is not a requirement to become a fastlaner (in my humble opinion).

Christian

andrea532

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
[QUOTE = "emsi2, post: 889877, membro: 66718"]
Ciao Andrea, benvenuto nel forum, sono anche italiano, piacere di conoscerti.

Ho 27 anni e circa due anni fa ero nella tua stessa situazione. Sinceramente penso che il diploma di scuola superiore non sia necessario per diventare un fastlaner.

Ho deciso 2 anni fa di iscrivermi alla scuola serale per prendere il diploma solo perché volevo una "vendetta" e perché lo considero un paracadute nel caso in cui i progetti del mio fastlaner fallissero.
Sulla base della mia esperienza, ti consiglio di prenderlo, ma solo se ritieni che sia qualcosa che desideri davvero. Per me è stata un'esperienza straordinaria e mi sento cresciuto grazie ad essa.

Il diploma, in Italia, aiuta per il lavoro ma non fa la differenza. Ti permette anche di entrare all'università, ma no, non è un requisito per diventare un fastlaner (a mio modesto parere).

cristiano
[/CITAZIONE]
Thank you very much for the response, it was very helpful

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andrea532

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
[QUOTE = "andrea532, post: 889911, membro: 78407"]
[QUOTE = "emsi2, post: 889877, membro: 66718"]
Ciao Andrea, benvenuto nel forum, sono anche italiano, piacere di conoscerti.

Ho 27 anni e circa due anni fa ero nella tua stessa situazione. Sinceramente penso che il diploma di scuola superiore non sia necessario per diventare un fastlaner.

Ho deciso 2 anni fa di iscrivermi alla scuola serale per prendere il diploma da solo perché volevo una "vendetta" e perché lo considero un paracadute nel caso in cui i progetti del mio fastlaner fallissero.
Sulla base della mia esperienza, ti consiglio di prenderlo, ma solo se ritieni che sia qualcosa che desideri davvero. Per me è stata un'esperienza straordinaria e mi sento cresciuto grazie ad essa.

Il diploma, in Italia, aiuta per il lavoro ma non fa la differenza. Questo è anche un requisito per diventare un fastlaner (a mio modesto parere).

Cristiano
[/ CITAZIONE]
Grazie mille per la risposta, è stato molto utile
[/ CITAZIONE]
In your opinion, is it worth spending 6000 euro for the diploma to save time because you study 2 hours a day?

pappaishere

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Feb 8, 2020
Australia
Hello guys!

Another Italian-Guy here!

@emsi2 i don't know why but i have this feeling that if you haven't a degree it will be more difficult to create your business. It seems crazy i know, but i have this limiting belief.

Btw i picked the high school diploma in accountant like you, with an evening course. It was 100x better than go in the morning. The teachers treat you like a man, not like a kiddo.

I'am 23 yo and i live with my parents at the moment... 2020 was the year for me to going in the world, for try to underestand why im here, on this planet, which opportunity can i take for become a fastlaner, but covid ruins my plans, and not only mine.

How can i change this stupid and subconscious liming belief that, if i haven't a degree i can't be where i want?

I think the first step is stop living with my parents, they have too many moder-slave limiting beliefs... it's sad, but true... the right way for them is choose a University, pursue it, and choose the best company slave scenario... wow... better be homeless. It's not functional for me. Can't be adapted with my soul.

Anyway, are you in business? Do you live in Italy?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...