The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why startups fail by Kunal Shah (limited value skew?)

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thought this was a good article and a bit relevant to us Fastlaners, even though many of us aren't trying to creative billion dollar disruptive companies.

Basically it supposes that you need to have a cumulative value skew to the minimum magnitude of a 4 to create massive wealth.

If the value of the current competition's offer is a 3, and yours is a 7, your company can create wealth. (Delta 4).

I think 4 is good, but I think 2 or 3 is sufficient to generate personal wealth.

Some other decent takeaways therein.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
Thought this was a good article and a bit relevant to us Fastlaners, even though many of us aren't trying to creative billion dollar disruptive companies.

Basically it supposes that you need to have a cumulative value skew to the minimum magnitude of a 4 to create massive wealth.

If the value of the current competition's offer is a 3, and yours is a 7, your company can create wealth. (Delta 4).

I think 4 is good, but I think 2 or 3 is sufficient to generate personal wealth.

Some other decent takeaways therein.
Interesting. Noticed I am looking to launch something between "After Effects" and "Explainer Video" tools (Biteable?). Might have to look into Canva, too.

Will think about what the implications are for my functional concept - even if I am worrying mostly about reaching the 500 customers / 5,000€ revenue per month milestone at this point :happy:.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.