The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why should one join the Fastlane Insiders?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
There's a thread on the inside right now, by a "legendary" poster here.

He has walked through a product business startup from idea through inception. He is launching this week.

You can't even buy a book that good, that concise, and that actionable. You can't afford a mentor to show you how to do this. If I charged you for what Biophase has done for the INSIDERS... for free... I would literally charge you $50k.

If you take all of the other stuff from the inside away (INSIDERS only calls, MJ's responses to INSIDERS threads, etc...)

if you took all of that away...

for anyone wanting to start a business...

the ONE thread posted by Biophase currently running on the inside...

for free to INSIDERS...

is worth 100x the annual cost of a subscription to the inside.

Maybe more. Maybe you can't even put a value on it. That thread. One thread.

I am (semi) successful entrepreneur, and the thread has kicked MY a$$ into my next startup.

The thread is priceless, and just one of the benefits of being an INSIDERS.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NVaz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 24, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
I couldn't wait any longer... so i unwrapped my Christmas present :hurray:

FiVyJcw.png

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just a general caution for people thinking about joining...

If you're looking for threads that will teach you how to make $300 in 3 days, you should probably save your money. (Events, paint-by-numbers shit.)

For example, Sal's thread is 3 years long and highlights how an idea starts from nothing and evolves into an 8 figure company, perhaps 9.

The type of stuff that's on the inside isn't your usual internet marketing crap. It's real process by real entrepreneurs. Think PROCESS (YEARS) over EVENTS (DAYS).

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
However, i just have one question. How long are you locked into the 5.99 payments. Is it pay per month and is there a minimum month requirement?

3 months is minimum and is $9.99/mo. If you get the year, it drops to $5.99.

The subscription is a reoccurring PayPal subscription. If you want to cancel, just cancel the subscription @ PayPal.

They are all worth learning from, but if you can't take a 10 dollar risk without extensive validation

Maybe he's not cracked up to be an entrepreneur either. I could understand the desire for extensive validation if the subscription was $997/year. Risk is apart of entrepreneurship and if six dollar represents your threshold for risk, one should think about remaining employed with a corporation.

The INSIDERS section is now rivaling the outside as most active part of the forum and it includes more "closer to the vest" information because it is private and not indexed by Google.

At the moment, there are 400+ INSIDERS.

Vigilante's thread alone is worth it. by about x500.

Agreed.

Vicks' "Eight" progress thread is also worth 500X. I can see all of us referring to that thread years from now when his business becomes apart of the luxury lexicon. I can see Arian Foster standing at the podium after a football game with a set of EIGHTS on and me jumping up and down "OMG! I was there when that brand started!! I WAS THERE!!!!!"

Biophase's soap thread ... worth 500X.

Likwid's PBC ... a 2 year+ progress thread in the making, from concept to creation, to getting on Shark Tank and getting major pub. This is a huge story with more huge announcements to come.

If you're interested in PROCESS, and understanding what PROCESS is all about, the subscription is worth it.

If you're interest in EVENTS and other money-chasing/internet marketing schemes, please don't bother.

The folks on the inside are really building great businesses that have sustainable, Fastlane appeal. I'm proud to be apart of it, and having a front row seat to the unfolding stories.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Just want to point out: The time you spent asking if it's worth it...some kid hungrier than you found the funds, joined and is already devouring the material and is one step closer to success....Just saying..

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
If you are not an INSIDERS, might I recommend today would be a great day to join?

Why?

Professor @MJ DeMarco is about to teach the class a few things.

I like VIP lines, private cabanas, and my INSIDERS membership.

D

DeletedUser2

because all our serious folks hang there.

there is no "INSIDERS material" like a course.
what you get is more attention from serious folks

those that build businesses, those that are NOT wannapreneurs. those that track their real progress threads ONLY on the inside.

and example. I only post to the inside when I am doing an AMA or posting reall critical information. as I do not want google to index it, and I dont like to be bugged by non serious entrepreneurs.

SO.

if that matters, then its priceless

if that does not matter, then it has no price

Z

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
INSIDERS subscription has changed my life.

If you want to go from broke motherfcker to doing something, I highly recommend starting with an INSIDERS subscription.

But I will warn you: it is very cheap. It's like $80 per year. That's 2 months of gym membership, or 5 months of World of Warcraft subscription. It's the cost of a dinner for two at a mid-tier restaurant.

Because of how inexpensive it is, you might not see the value right away. You might not even take any action in your entire membership.

But the gold is there.

Lathan

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 24, 2013
What have you found to be the major difference on INSIDERS fourm? Is it that people are more willing to help?

Less clutter. You don't have to weed through a bunch of random threads that don't offer much.

Yes, people are more likely to respond (Assuming you ask the right questions). Just like the outside, people aren't going to waste time answering questions that are a google search away.

Put it this way, after I joined the INSIDERS, I got my moneys worth after reading just one thread all the way through. Thread was by @biophase.

Just try it. Maybe you will love it, maybe not. What would you spend the money on otherwise?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
There are quite a few threads in the INSIDERS forum that aren't very impressive.

Perhaps that's because people are creating threads in there that have no business being started there, which creates noise.

The INSIDERS forum is for content that is either sensitive or needs to be private. It's not a place for motivational videos, or some great entrepreneur article.

I have started moving a lot of threads out that simply don't belong.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
The INSIDERS forum is for content that is either sensitive or needs to be private.

I have started moving a lot of threads out that simply don't belong.

You guys on the outside who continue to delay may one day click the button and see that it's $500 a year. To be quite honest, that would be fine with us on the inside, because as the number of members grows it will naturally lose privacy and quality. So to maintain it, the number of members needs to be controlled, which means the barrier to entry needs to be controlled and the only way to do that now is by price.

I bet if MJ announced that in 2015 it would be $500/year, a ton of people would sign up for today's price instantly.

Last edited:
R

redshep

Don't spend your last $100 on a forum. It's not the be-all, end-all; these are just people with a similar interest. Your biz won't be built for you, your hand won't be held, there's no coaching (at least there shouldn't be.) You'll learn more faster by building your own thing. Read less, do more.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
monthly billing mentioned

Monthly billing was never available. The smallest increment offered is 3 months which has been standard since the whole thing started.

Think of it this way...

The monthly price is $59.95 ... and if you sign up at that price, you get 2 months free. ;)

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
There's multiple reasons, but as Z said, the more serious crowd hangs in there. Honestly, $5.99 is 2 Starbucks mochas. Try it, if you don't like it you almost have nothing to lose.

Just the other day some advice and an idea was posted, which could potentially make me $10k or even more.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I owned a Harley once. I could try and explain it, but you probably wouldn't understand.

Or, you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with?

Or, the curtain is over there. Are you going to walk over and peek behind it?

Never mind, it's too fcking much money.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You get out of it what you put into it. We have a lot of INSIDERS now. Engage. Be engaged. Take risks. Share. Learn.

If you join the INSIDERS and it doesn't change your life, you're doing something wrong.

See you on the inside.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Last edited by a moderator:

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
I read a lot of these prior posts and it almost feels as if "they" are promoting it. In all honesty, the one and only reason i joined the INSIDERS, was out of respect for @MJ DeMarco He provides an awesome forum / environment. I felt like I was stealing (info) So, I paid the man. What, I got was unbelievable insight, opportunities, one on ones, etc... Join now - mj will probably jack up the price in another few months - as he should. Shit, now i feel like i am promoting it. just my .02.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I usually do not spend much money unless it is to purchase something to sell for profit or something that could help me make $ or learn. I just am making sure the info inside is much better then outside.
Someone suggested that you read the book, you did and you're here. Several people have suggested going inside, you need to choose again.

funkj25

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Dec 5, 2011
  1. Disregarding some of the great process threads on the inside.
  2. Disregarding the chance for further entrepreneurial education.
  3. Disregarding the INSIDERS's calls hosted by forum members really doing what you want to be doing (one of which is directly responsible for my current business starting to take off) and
  4. Disregarding lowering the noise and increasing the chance you get to interact with higher value forum members.
The advantage of the inside in my mind comes down to one word. Accountability.

I'm set up on the 3 month plan since I too initially didn't know "what's the inside all about?" I get a notice every 3 months that I paid my subscription and in part it says "What have you been doing for 3 months?" to me. What have I been doing? Have I been lazy? Did I make any progress? Am I closer to freeing myself to work solely on my Fastlane business? It's the accountability of the inevitable payment you're making to remind you, hey, get it into gear, you spend time learning and interacting with other entrepreneurs now put that sh*t to work and get it done.

There's other ways to get it done and build a business. Plenty of people have never even heard of the FLF and built successful businesses. It's partially about cutting down the learning curve time and accelerating your time to profitability. For what it's worth, I won't be canceling my subscription within the foreseeable future.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Ah right that makes sense. What your saying is, theres no way to pay the monthly fee, you have to pay the full duration when you register?
You better do it before having a sponsor becomes a requirement.

nzerinto

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Aug 1, 2012
Toronto, Canada
It astounds me how many people struggle with this.

Let me put this into perspective for those who debate whether it's worth paying or not.

If you only buy 1 Starbucks Coffee per week at an average of $4, you've already spent more CONSUMING in a year, than you would if you paid for INSIDERS membership, and got a LIFETIME of education and networking opportunities.

If that math doesn't make sense for you, you should stick with the slowlane. Seriously.

Some forums charge $100 per MONTH for membership (ie STM), and people are gladly paying it. Think about why that might be....

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
For some reason, this question reminds me of the guy the that wanted to ask questions about raising money. He was told that there was a "golden" thread on that topic on the inside.

He couldn't be bothered to go look.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.