The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why should one join the Fastlane Insiders?

letmein

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 15, 2009
Hi,
If this is had already been addressed, please point me to the thread, I will appreciate it.

What are the reasons one should join the Fastlane INSIDERS? I have seen the membership sites that require monhtly payments but have quite the beginner kid of material meaning something that you could get online for free. There's no substitute for real life enterpreneurs sharing their insights like I assume may be the case of Fastlane INSIDERS.

I'm sincerely hoping that I could get some good "selling points" before joining. I understand that I could simply join and then see for myself but thought ask here first.

Thank you and have a good day(or night) :)

Edit: Found this, reading now: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/showthread.php/41380-Introducing-The-Fastlane-Insider-Subscription

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:
D

DeletedUser2

because all our serious folks hang there.

there is no "INSIDERS material" like a course.
what you get is more attention from serious folks

those that build businesses, those that are NOT wannapreneurs. those that track their real progress threads ONLY on the inside.

and example. I only post to the inside when I am doing an AMA or posting reall critical information. as I do not want google to index it, and I dont like to be bugged by non serious entrepreneurs.

SO.

if that matters, then its priceless

if that does not matter, then it has no price

Z

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
There's multiple reasons, but as Z said, the more serious crowd hangs in there. Honestly, $5.99 is 2 Starbucks mochas. Try it, if you don't like it you almost have nothing to lose.

Just the other day some advice and an idea was posted, which could potentially make me $10k or even more.

letmein

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 15, 2009
Thanks Jason and Z!

I am in no way belittling the INSIDERS forum, was just trying to get a sense of excitement that I should prepare myself when I get on the inside. Not looking for any course material but more the real advice or community of folks who are doing it or have been there and done that. Also looks a great place to network and hangout with people who are serious about building businesses.

Completely agree on sharing the info in the inside forum you don't want to be accessible to Google bots.

Are there tech/web based app kind of folks in there too? I'm not looking for an equivalent of elance or rent a coder type place but people how may have purused the web or internet or even iphone (mobile apps) avenues for their fast lane adventures.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Lets just say I was bullshitting myself for the past year by not doing anything. Finally thought it'd be good to spend my last bit of money on a subscription to the INSIDERS a few days ago. Lets just say it kicked my a$$ in gear and now I'm on track to my first business. Definitely filters out the noise of the forum, and has very very legendary threads and posts. After I saw what was possible from the progress threads on the inside, it motivated me unlike anything else. The urge to help others on the inside becomes pretty strong as well.

S

stranger

Maybe I'll join when I build my own successful story. For now, I don't have any reason why I may join too. I've read a ton of different stories of success and suggestions. Most of this stuff works for the USA only. So, if you are in US, it's cool to join the fastlane INSIDERS.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I owned a Harley once. I could try and explain it, but you probably wouldn't understand.

Or, you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with?

Or, the curtain is over there. Are you going to walk over and peek behind it?

Never mind, it's too fcking much money.

letmein

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 15, 2009
Jon, you bring up and important point and my observation is this. So the membership fee is definitely not something that willl cause most to break the bank (about $6 or so per month). Should the person selling it to its potential customers try any harder to convince them or simply say well it's not much money so that alone should be reason enough?

I agree though in that everyone will join or do anything for their own reasons (or how they sell themselves on it) so yes it will be difficult to make someone understand what's it like to own a Harley unless the person you are peaking to has some common ground..love of bikes..certain trait of adventure etc.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
For some reason, this question reminds me of the guy the that wanted to ask questions about raising money. He was told that there was a "golden" thread on that topic on the inside.

He couldn't be bothered to go look.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
There's a thread on the inside right now, by a "legendary" poster here.

He has walked through a product business startup from idea through inception. He is launching this week.

You can't even buy a book that good, that concise, and that actionable. You can't afford a mentor to show you how to do this. If I charged you for what Biophase has done for the INSIDERS... for free... I would literally charge you $50k.

If you take all of the other stuff from the inside away (INSIDERS only calls, MJ's responses to INSIDERS threads, etc...)

if you took all of that away...

for anyone wanting to start a business...

the ONE thread posted by Biophase currently running on the inside...

for free to INSIDERS...

is worth 100x the annual cost of a subscription to the inside.

Maybe more. Maybe you can't even put a value on it. That thread. One thread.

I am (semi) successful entrepreneur, and the thread has kicked MY a$$ into my next startup.

The thread is priceless, and just one of the benefits of being an INSIDERS.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Really, it's not worth your money or time. Don't bother. More for me. :)

You have been a member for 3 years?

letmein

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 15, 2009
I hear you and just pumps me up to hear that it's such a valuable forum on the inside and would love to be part of the discussions there. I took hiatus from fast lane forums and wen about my travels around the Net. It was MJ's recent interviews on other blogs that brough me back. Have learned quite a bit in my journey so far.

Not where I want to be but have validated few assumptions. Motivation to take action and keep charging forward is what it's all about.

I remember biophase from way back when I first joined..there are few "regular power posters" here that certainly look familiar.

S

stranger

Letmein, The question is, what are you looking for? If you are looking for quality info about business you should try it. If you're looking for quick bucks, you won't find them there. You been here for 3 years and seems you still don't know the forum is about.

chrisbiz4444

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 9, 2013
RI
I might become an INSIDERS. It seems like a really amazing value. However, i just have one question. How long are you locked into the 5.99 payments. Is it pay per month and is there a minimum month requirement?

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
My annual income just increased 30% because of a post on the INSIDERS.

I just got my @ss chewed up by a serial entrepreneur last night who took me off the wrong business path and set me on track because of a mentorship that started through a post he mad on the INSIDERS. This probably saved 6+ months of frustration and failure.

If you haven't made up your mind by the time you read this sentence, than no - you will not benefit from paying the $5.99 a month.

Bigguns50

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 12, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Just $5.99/mo! (1 Year Subscription)
$7.99 for 6 months || $9.99 for 3 months

One more thing...if you have thin skin and are easily offended...it will take some time to adjust and thicken your skin. Everyone on the Inside understands criticism is a business thing...not a personal thing. We care.

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
I was a member here for 1 year before purchasing the subscription.

I was very stupid.

Buy it.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I am not a member, but I know most of the members. They are all worth learning from, but if you can't take a 10 dollar risk without extensive validation, it probably won't be worth much to ya.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

S

stranger

My annual income just increased 30% because of a post on the INSIDERS.

I just got my @ss chewed up by a serial entrepreneur last night who took me off the wrong business path and set me on track because of a mentorship that started through a post he mad on the INSIDERS. This probably saved 6+ months of frustration and failure.

If you haven't made up your mind by the time you read this sentence, than no - you will not benefit from paying the $5.99 a month.

You should get 30% discount on your year's membership after this post. :eusa_clap:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
You should get 30% discount on your year's membership after this post. :eusa_clap:

Hell no. We should raise his dues for value received. :thumbsup:

Just kidding. He is a perfect example of someone that gives as much as he gets.

Breaking Free

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Aug 4, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
It took me about three days to go from a standard member to an INSIDERS.

What kicked my a$$ was Held For Ransoms' thread. I think it was an INSIDERS thread until it was moved to the author forum.

If you've seen that thread, that's what the INSIDERS forum does for everyone as a whole, and to an insanely high degree.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
However, i just have one question. How long are you locked into the 5.99 payments. Is it pay per month and is there a minimum month requirement?

3 months is minimum and is $9.99/mo. If you get the year, it drops to $5.99.

The subscription is a reoccurring PayPal subscription. If you want to cancel, just cancel the subscription @ PayPal.

They are all worth learning from, but if you can't take a 10 dollar risk without extensive validation

Maybe he's not cracked up to be an entrepreneur either. I could understand the desire for extensive validation if the subscription was $997/year. Risk is apart of entrepreneurship and if six dollar represents your threshold for risk, one should think about remaining employed with a corporation.

The INSIDERS section is now rivaling the outside as most active part of the forum and it includes more "closer to the vest" information because it is private and not indexed by Google.

At the moment, there are 400+ INSIDERS.

Vigilante's thread alone is worth it. by about x500.

Agreed.

Vicks' "Eight" progress thread is also worth 500X. I can see all of us referring to that thread years from now when his business becomes apart of the luxury lexicon. I can see Arian Foster standing at the podium after a football game with a set of EIGHTS on and me jumping up and down "OMG! I was there when that brand started!! I WAS THERE!!!!!"

Biophase's soap thread ... worth 500X.

Likwid's PBC ... a 2 year+ progress thread in the making, from concept to creation, to getting on Shark Tank and getting major pub. This is a huge story with more huge announcements to come.

If you're interested in PROCESS, and understanding what PROCESS is all about, the subscription is worth it.

If you're interest in EVENTS and other money-chasing/internet marketing schemes, please don't bother.

The folks on the inside are really building great businesses that have sustainable, Fastlane appeal. I'm proud to be apart of it, and having a front row seat to the unfolding stories.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
The thread on the inside that totally got me into action was vigilantes passive income thread and biophases soap thread. Biophase shows just how simple it is to take action.

PopEmersen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 2, 2011
Atlanta, GA, US
Vicks' "Eight" progress thread is also worth 500X. I can see all of us referring to that thread years from now when his business becomes apart of the luxury lexicon. I can see Arian Foster standing at the podium after a football game with a set of EIGHTS on and me jumping up and down "OMG! I was there when that brand started!! I WAS THERE!!!!!"
THIS

Biophase's soap thread ... worth 500X.
THIS

Likwid's PBC ... a 2 year+ progress thread in the making, from concept to creation, to getting on Shark Tank and getting major pub. This is a huge story with more huge announcements to come.
THIS

Plus Darius's hookah thread + the INSIDERS calls. All of these threads have shown me more about business than either of my degrees....not to mention much cheaper :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Allan Black

Fastlane Fanatic
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Oct 6, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Dude, the value you would get from being an INSIDERS is worth thousands, if not millions of dollars. no I'm not exaggerating.

There are result oriented entrepreneurs that gives their valuable time to help my worthless a$$ on all levels.

just save a cup of coffee, cut back on the cable bill, stop eating out, whatever you gotta do and get inside.

If that don't convince you, then don't be an INSIDERS. That goes for anyone else thinking of being an INSIDERS.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.