The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why most people are WRONG about Cryptocurrency

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

DrWumbo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Sep 22, 2016
Okay.. here’s my philosophy on building wealth and making money... Lets say I have a cheeseburger. You want that cheeseburger. I say “I will give you that cheeseburger for $3” You agree to that price

In this instance:

You decide you want the cheeseburger more than you want the $3

I decide that i want the $3 more the I want the cheeseburger

By completing this trade, we have created a win-win situation. Both parties are better off having agreed to the transaction.

I think that good trades are win-win.

The other situation is not win-win. It is win-lose.

I win he loses. Yes, it is due to his stupidity, but someone else stupidity isn’t an excuse.

I can sell people iPad boxes filled with rocks and say their loss was due to ignorance and stupidity.

It gets a little murky because you’re not being blatantly dishonest, but you are making money due to someone else pain.

I can see your reasoning there. But then, what is the point of investing to begin with, even in companies like Apple, Amazon etc? They need money for expansion, I have capital they can use, and I can profit from that. If there is an incoming collapse that I can predict, it would be foolish for me to leave my money in to get decimated, so I would withdraw. When the time is right, I can put it back in. It is a win-win in that scenario as well for the company and myself.

The example of the iPad is just a scamming scenario. By investing for a speculative return on any type of asset, I'm not going out and scamming people in any sense. If the price for the asset goes up for any reason, that's awesome. Whenever there are red flags, either in the company performing poorly or the boom-bust cycle every market experiences, I will obviously withdraw my money

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.