The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why is fastlane information so hard to come by??

juan917

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 27, 2015
Seriously, I feel like an idiot for not knowing about concepts such as entreprenuership and marketing until recently. I really can't believe, NOT ONCE from the time I was born until sometime in my early 20's was I ever able to stumble across information that would lead to financial freed etc. Blows my mind

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
Seriously, I feel like an idiot for not knowing about concepts such as entreprenuership and marketing until recently. I really can't believe, NOT ONCE from the time I was born until sometime in my early 20's was I ever able to stumble across information that would lead to financial freed etc. Blows my mind

Honestly?

This information is everywhere. Literally everywhere. You read "copy" and see "marketing" every single day, hundreds of times a day.

Ever rent a house or apartment? Then you saw it. Ever invest in a 401(k) or stocks? Then you saw it. You were just on the wrong side of the transaction.

The problem is you were thought to see these things as a consumer of the product or service, and not the producer of the product or service.

Don't worry, 99% of us were taught the same thing. Now you have the opportunity to see behind the curtain though, and that's awesome.

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
Honestly, I think its not that hard to find "Fastlane" information. Like @MidwestLandlord said, its all around us. We live in a fluid capitalistic society and it is easy to over look the information right in front of us because we were conditioned to not pay attention to it from a certain perspective. We have to realize that the majority we were trained to be consumers from birth and onward. So to break that training, we have to have a drive to try and go against the tide and we find the tools that help us along the way.

The tools are everywhere, but a mental shift is needed before you can see them.

Mazino

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 9, 2015
The problem is you were thought to see these things as a consumer of the product or service, and not the producer of the product or service.

Don't worry, 99% of us were taught the same thing. Now you have the opportunity to see behind the curtain though, and that's awesome.

Exactly. As the old saying goes, "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

Gareth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Nov 25, 2016
Knowing that the Fastlane exists does not mean the Fastlane becomes easy.

In fact when you realise the mountain you must climb you might wish you were lost and deluded in the forest again.

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
Use this new found info and mindset shift to your advantage.

It takes time, effort and working smart to capitalize on this information though, you might notice if you point this info out to others they might listen and be interested but will not recall or really pay attention nor have this information register in their memory.

We have been conditioned since birth, well most of us.

Welcome to your Awakened Consciousness.

It's War, choose to walk the higher path.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
Like MidwestLandlord said, it's everywhere.

Perspective and Perception is everything.

We are taught to think like consumers and employees rather than producers and employers.

Being an employee is another form of being a consumer.

You are consuming resources from your employer in the form of wages and benefits, and then consuming even more when you spend your wages later.

I produce products, but I also produce jobs.

CJ Turner

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Dec 10, 2016
I think entrepreneurship is like the Matrix, once you take the pill, you see opportunity everywhere.
Most people don't even know the pill exists.
There are many fake pills that only open your eyes slightly (namely MLM) but these pills are given by success drug dealers.
The fact that you are here, means that you have surpassed the dealer and you now have to swallow the drug whole.
.... and yes, its a bastard to swallow.

Well done for opening your eyes.

My advice.
Do it yesterday.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content