The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why I stopped COMPLAINING about my Job and you should too!

Anything related to matters of the mind

FreshStart87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jun 28, 2013
New Jersey
As I have been working on my attitude, I have been thinking how a fastlaner would if they were in my situation. So i finally decided to stop complaining and be a better employee. I finally came to realize that a person that constantly complains about there job, does so , because they know that this is their only option for life. A real fastlaner knows that a job is only a temporary means to a LONG TERM BIG GOAL. This attitude has also inspire me to read Viktor Frankls Mans Search for Meaning where he mentions how you could tell which nazi prisoner was going to survive and escape alive or die based on their actions and attitudes. Those that knew they were going to live had different attitudes and held on to their possessions for a different day. while our situations may not be nearly as bad I think everyone on this forum should look at their current attitude and see if it reflects that of a fasteners. Complaining is a behavior of a limited thinker. real fastlaners listen to their inner complaining and use it as a means to a fast lane solution.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tafy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Aug 21, 2013
UK
If you read "Think and Grow Rich" he covers this topic in great detail, you have the right attitude

FreshStart87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jun 28, 2013
New Jersey
If you read "Think and Grow Rich" he covers this topic in great detail, you have the right attitude
I will look into reading it as I have had the book on my bookshelf for years.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
I started looking at my job as my own business/company. When I deal with a customer I act like it's mine. Just to stay in touch with social interactions and customer service. Also to keep myself sane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.