- Joined
- Sep 12, 2012
- Messages
- 227
Rep Bank
$955
$955
User Power: 155%
A lot of people, especially my peers tend to ask me often what it is that I actually do.
Most of the time, I can't deliver them a clear answer, because calling yourself an entrepreneur/businessman is often misplaced with ego.
I always tell people:
Simple, I don't know anything, I'm not specialized in anything, I haven't studied anything, the only thing I'm good at is bringing people together and getting them to work succesfully.
Most of the time, I can't deliver them a clear answer, because calling yourself an entrepreneur/businessman is often misplaced with ego.
I always tell people:
Simple, I don't know anything, I'm not specialized in anything, I haven't studied anything, the only thing I'm good at is bringing people together and getting them to work succesfully.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
