The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why employment providing apps don't do this?

Idea threads

_Aryan_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Jan 12, 2022
I've seen many people who are under-qualified and want just a remote job like a store worker, a security guard, delivery boy etc. to make a living. But I've never seen LinkedIn and other employment apps targeting these people, in spite of these people having the majority in the employment Industry. Why wouldn't you build a website to help them get a remote job and target this market. Why is no one doing this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

easy850

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 8, 2021
I've seen many people who are under-qualified and want just a remote job like a store worker, a security guard, delivery boy etc. to make a living. But I've never seen LinkedIn and other employment apps targeting these people, in spite of these people having the majority in the employment Industry. Why wouldn't you build a website to help them get a remote job and target this market. Why is no one doing this?
There are sites like Indeed and Monster that in my experience have more entry/low level jobs.
I don't understand how a store worker, security guard or delivery boy are remote however.
Could you elaborate?

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
621%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Don’t waste your time on an employment site. They already work great.

Instead, find a remote job you can outsource to a virtual assistant and rinse and repeat, collecting many jobs and scaling it up. You could make very good money if you do it right

easy850

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 8, 2021

Instead, find a remote job you can outsource to a virtual assistant and rinse and repeat, collecting many jobs and scaling it up. You could make very good money if you do it right
Employment arbitrage

_Aryan_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Jan 12, 2022
I didn't quite get it. Can you explain it a bit.

_Aryan_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Jan 12, 2022
There are sites like Indeed and Monster that in my experience have more entry/low level jobs.
I don't understand how a store worker, security guard or delivery boy are remote however.
Could you elaborate?
I don't know if indeed and monster can provide jobs as low as a guard or store boy.

_Aryan_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Jan 12, 2022
So you mean I can find jobs for virtual assistants like data entry etc and split the money or earn a commission for providing him the job?

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
621%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
So you mean I can find jobs for virtual assistants like data entry etc and split the money or earn a commission for providing him the job?
I'm saying get a job in your name doing something virtual but subcontract-able like "I need someone to touch up photos full time" or yes possibly data entry. But not something where they could find out that it's not you doing the work. Something where it's delivered via email. Maybe like a graphic design gig.

They pay you as an american and you get paid like 30k a year from this, and you just email the work out to a virtual assistant you pay a fraction of that price, and you get 5 jobs like that.

You wake up, check your inbox for your work sent to you by 5 different companies, say "yes sir I'll get right on that" and you send it out to your 5 virtual assistants while you collect a 150k a year salary, pay 50k keep 100k and the only work you do is managing it. Then you write about how to do the same and turn it into a course that sells for 2 grand and you sell it like hotcakes.

_Aryan_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Jan 12, 2022
I'm saying get a job in your name doing something virtual but subcontract-able like "I need someone to touch up photos full time" or yes possibly data entry. But not something where they could find out that it's not you doing the work. Something where it's delivered via email. Maybe like a graphic design gig.

They pay you as an american and you get paid like 30k a year from this, and you just email the work out to a virtual assistant you pay a fraction of that price, and you get 5 jobs like that.

You wake up, check your inbox for your work sent to you by 5 different companies, say "yes sir I'll get right on that" and you send it out to your 5 virtual assistants while you collect a 150k a year salary, pay 50k keep 100k and the only work you do is managing it. Then you write about how to do the same and turn it into a course that sells for 2 grand and you sell it like hotcakes.
That is a great idea. I wonder if people are doing it. I'll get on it right away.

_Aryan_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Jan 12, 2022

The part where you said "But not something where they could find out that it's not you doing the work". Most of the companies want like a past experience, interview etc etc. to know about the virtual assistant, so it would be kind of hard to not let them know that I am not doing the job but outsourcing it to someone else.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
621%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
The part where you said "But not something where they could find out that it's not you doing the work". Most of the companies want like a past experience, interview etc etc. to know about the virtual assistant, so it would be kind of hard to not let them know that I am not doing the job but outsourcing it to someone else.
That makes no sense. They interview you, you say "yes I can do the work I am excellent at it". They hire you, send you the work, and you forward it to your virtual assistant, who does the work and sends it back to you. You take the work they sent back and you forward it to your company like "see, look I did it" and they pay you. And if they say "did someone else do this?" You say "no what are you talking about?"

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.