The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why are are the food, healthcare, and agriculture industries trying to screw most Americans?

D

Deleted58904

To summarize Unscripted as I read it, the system's goal is to screw you: but how does being unhealthy put politicians on cruises and fill the pockets of the rulers of the big corporations. Unless there's a cure for death, which I'm not counting on, aren't people going to get old, sick, and die somehow. Is the goal along the lines of you dying before you can actually retire like a slowlaner and help bleed Social Security and Medicare dry (which'll happen anyway lol) or what?
If you want to know how you're being screwed: 80% of all foods in a grocery store have processed sugar in them. If you actually study the history of health advice, the issue's not fat as Ancel Keys and the sugar industry's lobbyists claimed, but sugar as John Yudkin said. And that's not forgetting the periodic table of ingredients listed on your average food item. And my favorite, the healthcare industry, overcharging people because of lobbyists.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
giphy.gif

AlexanderCM

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Dec 10, 2013
Colorado
Allopathic medicine in today's system is sickcare, not healthcare. The point of leading people to become unhealthy and sick is to get them into the system, so that they can start the Name it, Blame it, Tame it game. They continue to pay more and more for drugs, surgeries, therapies, health insurance, deductibles, etc. They never really get better, because the point of it is to keep them sick enough that they need to keep coming back for more unnecessary drugs, surgeries, and therapies.

Statistic: 85% of surgeries are completely pointless, causing more damage than they fix. And out of the remaining 15%, only 1% achieve results beyond what could be achieved through the correct alternative care approach. Not to mention the hundreds of deaths incurred DAILY due to medical error.

They want to make every penny they can off of you, whether it comes from insurance or your pocket (usually both), they'll take whatever they can get.

I would suggest looking towards Functional medicine and integrative, alternative care. Granted, you still need to use your head. I have met people who say they practice Functional medicine simply because they administer bioidenticals, which obviously doesn't make any sense.

Look for LICENSED practitioners, preferably chiropractors because their philosophy aligns well with a Functional approach. And on top of that, make sure you have tangible evidence that they know their stuff and have consistently shown great outcomes with their patients.

Forgive me, turned slightly off topic. But HEY, there ya go. That's my answer. [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Galaxy16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Feb 4, 2018
Germany
Statistic: 85% of surgeries are completely pointless, causing more damage than they fix. And out of the remaining 15%, only 1% achieve results beyond what could be achieved through the correct alternative care approach. Not to mention the hundreds of deaths incurred DAILY due to medical error.
What are some examples?
Look for LICENSED practitioners, preferably chiropractors because their philosophy aligns well with a Functional approach. And on top of that, make sure you have tangible evidence that they know their stuff and have consistently shown great outcomes with their patients.
How can one know who to trust and which doctor just wants easy money and sacrifices your health?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.