The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Self-Promotion Saturday Now Live!

    Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

    "Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

    Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

O/T: HEALTH Why are are the food, healthcare, and agriculture industries trying to screw most Americans?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

D

Deleted58904

Guest
To summarize Unscripted as I read it, the system's goal is to screw you: but how does being unhealthy put politicians on cruises and fill the pockets of the rulers of the big corporations. Unless there's a cure for death, which I'm not counting on, aren't people going to get old, sick, and die somehow. Is the goal along the lines of you dying before you can actually retire like a slowlaner and help bleed Social Security and Medicare dry (which'll happen anyway lol) or what?
If you want to know how you're being screwed: 80% of all foods in a grocery store have processed sugar in them. If you actually study the history of health advice, the issue's not fat as Ancel Keys and the sugar industry's lobbyists claimed, but sugar as John Yudkin said. And that's not forgetting the periodic table of ingredients listed on your average food item. And my favorite, the healthcare industry, overcharging people because of lobbyists.
 

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 7, 2015
469
1,229
374
27
 

AlexanderCM

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Dec 10, 2013
31
26
26
Colorado
Allopathic medicine in today's system is sickcare, not healthcare. The point of leading people to become unhealthy and sick is to get them into the system, so that they can start the Name it, Blame it, Tame it game. They continue to pay more and more for drugs, surgeries, therapies, health insurance, deductibles, etc. They never really get better, because the point of it is to keep them sick enough that they need to keep coming back for more unnecessary drugs, surgeries, and therapies.

Statistic: 85% of surgeries are completely pointless, causing more damage than they fix. And out of the remaining 15%, only 1% achieve results beyond what could be achieved through the correct alternative care approach. Not to mention the hundreds of deaths incurred DAILY due to medical error.

They want to make every penny they can off of you, whether it comes from insurance or your pocket (usually both), they'll take whatever they can get.

I would suggest looking towards Functional medicine and integrative, alternative care. Granted, you still need to use your head. I have met people who say they practice Functional medicine simply because they administer bioidenticals, which obviously doesn't make any sense.

Look for LICENSED practitioners, preferably chiropractors because their philosophy aligns well with a Functional approach. And on top of that, make sure you have tangible evidence that they know their stuff and have consistently shown great outcomes with their patients.

Forgive me, turned slightly off topic. But HEY, there ya go. That's my answer. [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
 

Galaxy16

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 4, 2018
300
149
85
25
Germany
Statistic: 85% of surgeries are completely pointless, causing more damage than they fix. And out of the remaining 15%, only 1% achieve results beyond what could be achieved through the correct alternative care approach. Not to mention the hundreds of deaths incurred DAILY due to medical error.
What are some examples?
Look for LICENSED practitioners, preferably chiropractors because their philosophy aligns well with a Functional approach. And on top of that, make sure you have tangible evidence that they know their stuff and have consistently shown great outcomes with their patients.
How can one know who to trust and which doctor just wants easy money and sacrifices your health?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I've just concluded my program with Kyle. The incubator gave me what I wanted. Now, working on a...
  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...



Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom