The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Whole-Child Curriculum to Change the World of Education

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Rick Harrison

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 18, 2016
I am currently a full-time high school English teacher and curriculum author. In my free time I am dedicating my time researching, outlining, and writing 2 books based on Napolean Hill's suggestion that the Education System needs to be redesigned. With my background, INSIDERS perspective, and frustration with the education system, I have begun writing the first book which will bring about the change by bypassing legislation and politics and directing my research and curriculum to the parents and guardians.

By first showing the low- and middle-class households that there is a better way to live and providing them with the steps to change their own lives through a free E-book, I believe that it will inspire them to go on to purchase the complete book on parenting to the whole child. Education begins in the formation of the mind and begins in the home. Only by rendering more service than necessary (free e-book to obtaining financial stability through habits) will people be willing to listen to and return the service by implementing the curriculum in their homes and begin developing a mentally stronger child with the understanding of true education.

By offering my curriculum in the form of a parenting guide for the 21st Century Parent, I will create a demand for the adoption of a fully outlined curriculum for public school education. This curriculum will include the core subjects as well as the integration of discipline of the mind, body, and spirit. Mandatory subjects within the grade band-widths will be financial literacy, emotional intelligence, and complete diet and nutrition programs. The curriculum will provide a launching point towards a labor force that can reverse the economic, mental, and physical turmoil of the current United States society. Common Core is not working and the testing is only promoting followers versus innovators. I am looking for anyone interested in teaming up, supporting, and becoming a part of my vision for redirecting the course of the education system and the course of our usefulness as a nation.

Currently I have:
  • Both books outlined
  • The first book begun with 7,000 words and only into section 1 of 7
  • Countless hours of research conducted in the areas of child development, pyschology of habit, parenting, financial literacy, health, diet, fitness, with curriculum already written in several of the core subjects, and development in other subjects underway.
  • Made connection with a like-minded forum member with the possibility for growth and business partnership
  • Preliminary Marketing plan for the release of these books.
My Next Steps:
  • To continue writing the book, researching, and developing curriculum
  • Finding a mentor that is in the position that I want to be (Millionaire Author)
  • Find like-minded members that have the students' best interests in mind to join the mastermind purpose for creating a whole-child curriculum and system for parenting in the 21st Century to be adopted by the Department of Education for Public Schools
  • Release Free e-books of the first chapters of the Parenting book on achieving stability in the household through financial literacy and methods of obtaining financial freedom (e.g., debt reversal, budgeting, auto-pay bills, auto-pay savings, retirement contribution into index funds, etc.)
  • Publish Full book on Parenting in the 21st Century
  • Publish Whole-Child Curriculum Overview Book
  • Publish Whole-Child Curriculum Modules
  • Develop Technology Platforms and Apps for teacher training and implementation
  • Develop Interactive Lessons for Learning Platform
Suggestions and like-minded members welcome to contribute ideas and get involved! Look forward to tracking my progress and using this as an accountability factor.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

James Baker

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 21, 2016
I am currently a full-time high school English teacher and curriculum author. In my free time I am dedicating my time researching, outlining, and writing 2 books based on Napolean Hill's suggestion that the Education System needs to be redesigned. With my background, INSIDERS perspective, and frustration with the education system, I have begun writing the first book which will bring about the change by bypassing legislation and politics and directing my research and curriculum to the parents and guardians.

By first showing the low- and middle-class households that there is a better way to live and providing them with the steps to change their own lives through a free E-book, I believe that it will inspire them to go on to purchase the complete book on parenting to the whole child. Education begins in the formation of the mind and begins in the home. Only by rendering more service than necessary (free e-book to obtaining financial stability through habits) will people be willing to listen to and return the service by implementing the curriculum in their homes and begin developing a mentally stronger child with the understanding of true education.

By offering my curriculum in the form of a parenting guide for the 21st Century Parent, I will create a demand for the adoption of a fully outlined curriculum for public school education. This curriculum will include the core subjects as well as the integration of discipline of the mind, body, and spirit. Mandatory subjects within the grade band-widths will be financial literacy, emotional intelligence, and complete diet and nutrition programs. The curriculum will provide a launching point towards a labor force that can reverse the economic, mental, and physical turmoil of the current United States society. Common Core is not working and the testing is only promoting followers versus innovators. I am looking for anyone interested in teaming up, supporting, and becoming a part of my vision for redirecting the course of the education system and the course of our usefulness as a nation.

Currently I have:
  • Both books outlined
  • The first book begun with 7,000 words and only into section 1 of 7
  • Countless hours of research conducted in the areas of child development, pyschology of habit, parenting, financial literacy, health, diet, fitness, with curriculum already written in several of the core subjects, and development in other subjects underway.
  • Made connection with a like-minded forum member with the possibility for growth and business partnership
  • Preliminary Marketing plan for the release of these books.
My Next Steps:
  • To continue writing the book, researching, and developing curriculum
  • Finding a mentor that is in the position that I want to be (Millionaire Author)
  • Find like-minded members that have the students' best interests in mind to join the mastermind purpose for creating a whole-child curriculum and system for parenting in the 21st Century to be adopted by the Department of Education for Public Schools
  • Release Free e-books of the first chapters of the Parenting book on achieving stability in the household through financial literacy and methods of obtaining financial freedom (e.g., debt reversal, budgeting, auto-pay bills, auto-pay savings, retirement contribution into index funds, etc.)
  • Publish Full book on Parenting in the 21st Century
  • Publish Whole-Child Curriculum Overview Book
  • Publish Whole-Child Curriculum Modules
  • Develop Technology Platforms and Apps for teacher training and implementation
  • Develop Interactive Lessons for Learning Platform
Suggestions and like-minded members welcome to contribute ideas and get involved! Look forward to tracking my progress and using this as an accountability factor.

Thank You! for the great post. As child needs a correct path with proper guidence to move further in his life. Tutoring centers play a very important to their life, as it provides a proper learning technique by helping your child who is been struggling to grasp certain concepts in class.

CPisHere

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Sep 17, 2011
Louisiana
You are much better off going after the existing market of home-schoolers rather than trying to create a new market by convincing people to home-school (or whatever your plan is) with your material.

I think your plan is too large for starting, and the order is wrong. Start with the existing market, develop your niche, then grow it via marketing your e-book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.