Kdthelegend
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 21
Rep Bank
$145
$145
User Power: 14%
I am a producer/ artist with 7 albums under my belt. I have alot of material and make at least 5 beats a day. All I need is somebody who can put marketing dollars behind my label Billionaire Music Group. I want to use the money to build a extensive internet marketing campaign.
Listen to some of my music and let me know what route you guys think I should go. I don't want to sign to a label I want to find investors who will invest in my company for a portion of the profits. I want full control of my music and my image. In other words I want to be the owner and not the person getting owned.
Kd The Legend | Toledo, OH | Hip Hop | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation
Listen to some of my music and let me know what route you guys think I should go. I don't want to sign to a label I want to find investors who will invest in my company for a portion of the profits. I want full control of my music and my image. In other words I want to be the owner and not the person getting owned.
Kd The Legend | Toledo, OH | Hip Hop | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
