The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who uses bing cashback

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Feb 10, 2009
NYC
Hey guys,
does anybody here use bing cashback (former MSN/Microsoft live cashback) to either shop as a consumer or advertise their online store? I'd be especially interested in sharing thoughts with people who advertise on it and see what they think about it. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

diegomartinez

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 30, 2009
I used to use Bing Cashback, but to tell you the trhuth, i found a better one! its a share reveneu system, so its a way where everybody wins!! the page is called [I AM A LOSER!!!] In that page, when you become a member, just for becoming a member, you get paid 25 bucks!! (believe me, its not a scam, i tried it and it worked!!) you have to commit to spend a certain quantity of mony per month (but its really small) anyways, in that page you can buy food, tools, housewares, electrnoics, sportswares etc... and the casback is shared!!! so the more memebers there are, the more cashback we get!!! im really liking this page, cause i've already gotten awards and stuff.... the best, is that you can donate you cashbacks to foundations, or keep it to you!!! i hihgly recommend you to chek it out!!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I used to use Bing Cashback, but to tell you the trhuth, i found a better one! its a share reveneu system, so its a way where everybody wins!! the page is called [REMOVED] n that page, when you become a member, just for becoming a member, you get paid 25 bucks!! (believe me, its not a scam, i tried it and it worked!!) you have to commit to spend a certain quantity of mony per month (but its really small) anyways, in that page you can buy food, tools, housewares, electrnoics, sportswares etc... and the casback is shared!!! so the more memebers there are, the more cashback we get!!! im really liking this page, cause i've already gotten awards and stuff.... the best, is that you can donate you cashbacks to foundations, or keep it to you!!! i hihgly recommend you to chek it out!!

You will have one warning. The next one will be a ban.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I still cant believe that not one of our e-commerce fellows uses bing cashback to attract new customers?

here is a very interesting blogpost about the whole concept of sharing money with the customer instead of throwing ads at him.

Flywheel » Blog Archive » Why Microsoft Cashback is Working

THanks for bringing this up REP +.

I have heard a good bit about it but have not had the time to look into it. I am reading this post now. And i will head over to Bing to see what its like on the advertisers side. I have heard several times that folks are getting good converting visitors from BING and i imagine this is why.

I had read Bings ranking factors a while ago, but its funny because in google you want to rank for traffic keywords, in Bing i rank for those but get no traffic, i almost need to optimize product specific pages for Bing more so then google and work on the major general traffic from google. So far its proved interesting.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Also intersting the site they are plugging in the end of the post. i will have to investigate this but it has great usability from what i have seen.

Alice.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Feb 10, 2009
NYC
Yeah, Alice.com is a fantastic project! It basically takes the approach of "non-interruptive" advertising (say: share your advertising spending with the customer instead of wasting his time with commercials he doesnt like) to a new level.

Have you checked out whether Bing Cashback could work for you? Conversion rate is supposed to be generally higher. During their "back to school" promotion they offered double the chashback rate and conversion rates went through the roof.

Microsoft̢۪s Bing Cashback back to school promotion leaves consumers and retailers with money in their pockets

*edit
Ok I dont know whats going on with compete.com. The nice charts they have are not there and the layout is a mess?
In case they are toast for a while, you can find the numbers here:
http://www.bing-cashback-network.com/2009/09/16/bing-cashback-back-to-school/
http://www.bing-cashback-network.co...s-back-to-school-success-the-numbers-part-ii/

diegomartinez

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 30, 2009
You will have one warning. The next one will be a ban.

Hey, what did i do wrong man?? i was just speaking my mind and commenting about that new site i found!! i thought i could share it!! sorry anyways!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.