The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who said entrepreneurship is a lonely road? My name is Maria, hello :)

missinfinity98

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 25, 2021
This is an entrepreneurial forum, so I'll start with this topic - I am now buying an old, small palace in Poland, EU, and creating a retreat with a spa and micro-dosing therapy. Curating this project is what I am spending a lot of my time on. I am a 24-year-old, therapist through art and nature among others. I have passion for life and this is the only way I can live life actually - living aligned with my purpose and values. Another way I get way too depressed - I tried ignoring and pushing aside my ambitions and interests, but I was too miserable this way - who can relate? <3

I experienced most of the hardships a 24-year-old female can experience, and all of this gave me an even stronger life purpose and confidence in what I do now.

Note
I am here to create mutual relationships where I will be able to give and support.
Don't try to challenge me out for the sake of ego relief and without jealousy in check, it is just boring and shows that someone is unhappy. I already have enough of it on daily basis. Of course, time-wasters will appear, just be prepared to be discarded quickly/ignored.

Projects I work on are one of my priorities for me, a side to health and family and friends. My life revolves around it and it helps me to stay "on top of my game" - toxic relationships and habits have no place in my life. I enjoy quality and same I give to those, who are able to receive it.

A bit about me - I love dogs. I left my dog in my family house, as he is used to this environment already - darling is pretty old and he doesn't enjoy extreme life changes anymore. I plan to buy a new puppy soon. I don't know what gender and name to choose yet. <3 I travel a lot so the breed will be small - travel size ^^

I also love boxing as a sport and part of holistic therapy. Lately, I am finishing boxing sessions with Autogenic Schultz training. It is so soothing and grounding me after releasing some energy on a boxing sack (poor boxing sack ;D ).

I enjoy a quiet, fun life. Making my loved ones laugh (I am a people pleaser after therapy, yes ^^).
I am happy and grateful for my loved ones' accomplishments and don't see another success as a threat to my own (how?). Co-creating is so much greater.

I don't want to be trying too hard. I don't know what to write, to be honest :D Entrepreneurs are a rare, a bit crazy, and creative breed <3 Outgrowing old circles is a part of life and growing as a human being. This is why I create this post. We are not in this alone - so why not connect? We have so much in common.

Let's connect! (don't be shy or let insecurities get to you, it makes me sad - seriously. ._. )

Maria

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
Thanks for sharing your journey with us @missinfinity98.

From the way you write looks like you're really passionate with life (just a vibe) and a dog lover here too. I just wanted to welcome you again and wishing you a good luck with your projects. Keep us updated, may it be success or learnings.

missinfinity98

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 25, 2021
Thanks for sharing your journey with us @missinfinity98.

From the way you write looks like you're really passionate with life (just a vibe) and a dog lover here too. I just wanted to welcome you again and wishing you a good luck with your projects. Keep us updated, may it be success or learnings.
It will be a "failure" only if I'll stop. It is simply a process. And I know it will be filled with mistakes and learnings. Thank you.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Sounds great.

Are you recording your project? That would be interesting in itself.

Dan

missinfinity98

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 25, 2021
Sounds great.

Are you recording your project? That would be interesting in itself.

Dan
Thank you, it is so much fun <3

I was chatting about this with a friend. Photos, videos, and writing text.

I love the architecture preserved in these places. I was raised this way and now I am living my dream, working on preserving those in the best way possible. I am so grateful.

Last edited:

missinfinity98

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 25, 2021
I find the most dissatisfying thing at this point for me that when I go to sleep, I need to try really hard to feel the sense of accomplishment. There is always so much more to do tomorrow! And each day unfolds more and more to learn, change, twist, etc. (I am blessed - not complaining). Every day has its loses and wins. I make sure to be emotionally present for it all.

missinfinity98

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 25, 2021
I am chatting about therapeutic micro dosing here. Abusing drugs is abusing own self. There is also recreation, and often escapism (usually mixed). I went through my party era when I was 18 and that was enough for muah personally. I learned what I like and what is not for me, it was a valuable experience 100%

Last edited:

missinfinity98

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 25, 2021
Last few days I learned a lot about the land in Poland, EU. Poland is one of the beneficiaries of Climat Change. It will positively impact the vegetable and fruit-growing climate.

In the spirit of "going green" - the Poland government failed strongly to approach this subject, which puts even more pressure on entrepreneurs and educated society. I am feeling like a kid in a candy store finding more and more ways to create this project even "greener".

Last edited:

missinfinity98

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 25, 2021
I am now using webinars by Wenta - they do free webinars for small businesses - which are great quality. The topics are "Social Media for Your Small Business", "Content marketing for your small business", "Managing the growth of your small business"

I recommend it a lot - to make it Fastlane style - simply scaling and planning to grow the business.

For the start, it is delicious. This week was chaotic for me and I didn't attend many webinars I wanted to. Today I received an email with all webinars recorded that took place. This made me share it with the Fastlaners

https://www.wenta.co.uk/training-events/

missinfinity98

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 25, 2021
I was in the mood for posting this. Celebrating Monday/Halloween/autumn/taking great selfies. Ok, thank you for your attention.

Attachments

• 20221031_101844.jpg
    20221031_101844.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20221031_101850.jpg
    20221031_101850.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 3
  • 20221031_102007.jpg
    20221031_102007.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 20221031_102058.jpg
    20221031_102058.jpg