The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who is Prescious_Emz ?

Prescious_Emz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 11, 2015
What and Where I am Today?

Hi My name is Gemily 26, from Philippines and I have my very supportive team and we are 3 in this family ( me, my bestfriend and my bestfriend ) we are sisters and brothers in Christ, I am working and serving as IT Engineer for about 5000 employees in very large Hospital in PH. I am a certified Cisco Network Engineer i dont know if you know this haha! after college I am very eager to pursue a great career in IT Industry, dreaming for big amount of salary I thought that was the key for me to have what I want in my life ( material things like car,house, etc ), employed in my first company as IT System Engineer and resigned immediately for about 6 months. I am doing 6 days of work in exchange of 1 day of freedom, I thought working more than 8 hours makes me rich no social life no balance diet and always tired after 6 days of work, so meaning the 7th day was so tiring for me but I am still dreaming for a great IT career path and atleast be employed to a very huge/large company. I decided to have a certification and I spend my 1 and 1/2 year doing my thing, daily routine of training, studying, reviewing and getting my 1st certificate as Certified Cisco Engineer. I enjoy doing all these (btw, i am unemployed on that time) after being certified I decided to find a job and I want a large company that will pay me higher than my previous salary. Unfortunately, finding a job resulting me to spend more months. I am very depressed/tired/thinking that I am a failure/loser on that time, I realized I spent my very last coin for this paper and I only got this (being unemployed). I know that was my fault, but past is past, I dont want to walk backward, I need to stand up and get my feet walk forward to make the story short after those sequences/circumstances in life I get my dream job working in a very large hospital I am working today as of my writing with 5-7, working for 2 days of freedom but still my salary is not enough for me to buy what I want. I enjoyed my first 2 years working here and just securing my financial life. Now after reading the TMF , I decided to leave this job I know that after I experienced all of them I am getting better and I learned a lot. I am now planning to pass my resignation immediately for our dreams and we will work on this full time my team will also passed their resignation immediately because of tiring work hours saving for stock market, receiving not enough paycheck etc. I realized that I am working for someone's dream, I learn a lot of things and this book changed me, my mindset, my goals in life, and to change my wrong road, this book makes me on-fire, the desire on our dreams/goal lights up, this book teach me to move forward, to take action, to don't look behind failures but to straining forward for the prize. Now I have my team/family and we are in searching, planning phase etc. I am very thankful To GOD first and second to TMF /MJ De Marco I am tearful writing this (honestly) haha LOL!

Hi NinjaKid here's your request. I think in this thing u will forgive me :D

GODBLESS YOU ALL and TMF

Regards,
Gemily <3

-- Comment and Suggestions, violent reactions are very well accepted :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
What and Where I am Today?

Hi My name is Gemily 26, from Philippines and I have my very supportive team and we are 3 in this family ( me, my bestfriend and my bestfriend ) we are sisters and brothers in Christ, I am working and serving as IT Engineer for about 5000 employees in very large Hospital in PH. I am a certified Cisco Network Engineer i dont know if you know this haha! after college I am very eager to pursue a great career in IT Industry, dreaming for big amount of salary I thought that was the key for me to have what I want in my life ( material things like car,house, etc ), employed in my first company as IT System Engineer and resigned immediately for about 6 months. I am doing 6 days of work in exchange of 1 day of freedom, I thought working more than 8 hours makes me rich no social life no balance diet and always tired after 6 days of work, so meaning the 7th day was so tiring for me but I am still dreaming for a great IT career path and atleast be employed to a very huge/large company. I decided to have a certification and I spend my 1 and 1/2 year doing my thing, daily routine of training, studying, reviewing and getting my 1st certificate as Certified Cisco Engineer. I enjoy doing all these (btw, i am unemployed on that time) after being certified I decided to find a job and I want a large company that will pay me higher than my previous salary. Unfortunately, finding a job resulting me to spend more months. I am very depressed/tired/thinking that I am a failure/loser on that time, I realized I spent my very last coin for this paper and I only got this (being unemployed). I know that was my fault, but past is past, I dont want to walk backward, I need to stand up and get my feet walk forward to make the story short after those sequences/circumstances in life I get my dream job working in a very large hospital I am working today as of my writing with 5-7, working for 2 days of freedom but still my salary is not enough for me to buy what I want. I enjoyed my first 2 years working here and just securing my financial life. Now after reading the TMF , I decided to leave this job I know that after I experienced all of them I am getting better and I learned a lot. I am now planning to pass my resignation immediately for our dreams and we will work on this full time my team will also passed their resignation immediately because of tiring work hours saving for stock market, receiving not enough paycheck etc. I realized that I am working for someone's dream, I learn a lot of things and this book changed me, my mindset, my goals in life, and to change my wrong road, this book makes me on-fire, the desire on our dreams/goal lights up, this book teach me to move forward, to take action, to don't look behind failures but to straining forward for the prize. Now I have my team/family and we are in searching, planning phase etc. I am very thankful To GOD first and second to TMF /MJ De Marco I am tearful writing this (honestly) haha LOL!

Hi NinjaKid here's your request. I think in this thing u will forgive me :D

GODBLESS YOU ALL and TMF

Regards,
Gemily <3

-- Comment and Suggestions, violent reactions are very well accepted :D
Welcome to the forum, as a newbie myself, i would advice to read the gold threads and the articles they are a very good source of information/ motivation
Nice to see another woman joining the forum HOWEVER, violent reactions are not welcomed in any context ( i am not an admin or anything but i am sure they share this opinion )
Feel free to pm me.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Nice to meet you Gemily.

I hope the part about "violent reactions" is just a language barrier, because it's actually not okay at all. o_O

Welcome to the forum.

D

DeletedUser394

Nice to meet you Gemily.

I hope the part about "violent reactions" is just a language barrier, because it's actually not okay at all. o_O

Welcome to the forum.

Yes it's a language difference. No one was threatened, least of all 'violently'.

She's probably referring to us postulating that she may be a troll.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Hello, Prescious, nice to meet you, but can you break up your wall of text. Easier to read that way! Hope you enjoy the fast lane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...