The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

WHO I AM: Turncoat to Society

Mark98

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 27, 2015
Seattle
Hi,

My name is Marcus. I read Millionaire Fastlane 3 years ago, and I can honestly say it changed my view of life. It was one of the primary drivers that allowed me to dive into the treacherous waters of entrepreneurship. I provide accounting services right now as a sole proprietor. I live in Seattle. I uprooted my life from Atlanta Georgia 353 days ago to escape a life of mediocrity and conformity I could slowly feel myself drifting into. I take full responsibility for the results of my life, and I have no one to blame. I a proponent for growth, personal responsibility and taking the path of most resistance. I have learned that taking the path of most resistance is where the rewards are. I resonate with this forum because it is an advocate of taking the road less traveled, a road that is a bit more difficult but ultimately more rewarding. Also, this is important, I am a RED PILL guy. I value knowledge, freedom, and the brutal truth of reality over the blissful lies that are fed to us on a daily basis. I am not perfect, and I mess up all the time, but I am aware that my success is determined by my exertions and decided not to be a spectator in life. I know I have a lot to learn which is one of the reasons I am back at the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome back Mark....

I provide accounting services right now as a sole proprietor. I live in Seattle. I uprooted my life from Atlanta Georgia 353 days ago to escape a life of mediocrity and conformity I could slowly feel myself drifting into.

So you're a CPA?

Also, what prompted the move from Hotlanta to Seattle? You went from hot and humid to cold and always raining.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE

Mark98

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 27, 2015
Seattle
Welcome back Mark....

So you're a CPA?

Also, what prompted the move from Hotlanta to Seattle? You went from hot and humid to cold and always raining.

MJ,

I handle day-to-day accounting duties for companies, I am not a CPA yet. I decided to move to Seattle for a myriad of reasons. The main driver was that I was looking to make a major internal change. I felt a stagnation during my time in Atlanta and thought it would be great to leave. I wanted to stay in the US but get as far away as I could from a past life that I was living. I wanted the internal change I was experiencing to be as far away from the old me as Seattle is from Atlanta geographically.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Welcome back Mark....

So you're a CPA?

Best kept secret that nobody believes unless they witness firsthand = Seattle has the best summers in America (wildfires been jacking that up though, but yah from October to May it can be depressing as hell.)

Welcome to Seattle Mark! Have u heard about or felt the Seattle Freeze yet (nothing to do with weather)? I'm a fellow red piller, if u ever want to meet-up and talk some Fastlane lets do it.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...