The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO WHO I AM: Turncoat to Society

Mark98

New Contributor
Oct 27, 2015
Seattle
Hi,

My name is Marcus. I read Millionaire Fastlane 3 years ago, and I can honestly say it changed my view of life. It was one of the primary drivers that allowed me to dive into the treacherous waters of entrepreneurship. I provide accounting services right now as a sole proprietor. I live in Seattle. I uprooted my life from Atlanta Georgia 353 days ago to escape a life of mediocrity and conformity I could slowly feel myself drifting into. I take full responsibility for the results of my life, and I have no one to blame. I a proponent for growth, personal responsibility and taking the path of most resistance. I have learned that taking the path of most resistance is where the rewards are. I resonate with this forum because it is an advocate of taking the road less traveled, a road that is a bit more difficult but ultimately more rewarding. Also, this is important, I am a RED PILL guy. I value knowledge, freedom, and the brutal truth of reality over the blissful lies that are fed to us on a daily basis. I am not perfect, and I mess up all the time, but I am aware that my success is determined by my exertions and decided not to be a spectator in life. I know I have a lot to learn which is one of the reasons I am back at the forum.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome back Mark....

I provide accounting services right now as a sole proprietor. I live in Seattle. I uprooted my life from Atlanta Georgia 353 days ago to escape a life of mediocrity and conformity I could slowly feel myself drifting into.
So you're a CPA?

Also, what prompted the move from Hotlanta to Seattle? You went from hot and humid to cold and always raining.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG
OP
OP
M

Mark98

New Contributor
Oct 27, 2015
Seattle
Welcome back Mark....

So you're a CPA?

Also, what prompted the move from Hotlanta to Seattle? You went from hot and humid to cold and always raining.
MJ,

I handle day-to-day accounting duties for companies, I am not a CPA yet. I decided to move to Seattle for a myriad of reasons. The main driver was that I was looking to make a major internal change. I felt a stagnation during my time in Atlanta and thought it would be great to leave. I wanted to stay in the US but get as far away as I could from a past life that I was living. I wanted the internal change I was experiencing to be as far away from the old me as Seattle is from Atlanta geographically.

Private Witt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 20, 2018
Seattle
Welcome back Mark....

So you're a CPA?

Best kept secret that nobody believes unless they witness firsthand = Seattle has the best summers in America (wildfires been jacking that up though, but yah from October to May it can be depressing as hell.)

Welcome to Seattle Mark! Have u heard about or felt the Seattle Freeze yet (nothing to do with weather)? I'm a fellow red piller, if u ever want to meet-up and talk some Fastlane lets do it.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom