The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who I am, Siloa from France

grobez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Feb 15, 2018
france
Sure you got the right mindset, I didn't want to sound so negative, just telling you to be careful because I see a lot of bad people out there. Of course you can profit with dropshipping, just wanted to make it clear that it's really really hard, and that I think the one succeeding are not the one we can buy training from...but I may be wrong!

And re: this forum, I know because you can see how interesting the thread are, and the marketplace is limited to its own space which means the rest is sharing and a strong community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Siloa

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Oct 5, 2017
FRANCE
Hi guys,

It's been almost a year since the day I joined the forum, after I read The Millionaire Fastlane .
I had my dropshipping shop, I made 5K€ revenue (yey). I sold several products but 2 products quite well, 53 items sold for one and 30 for the other. But with Facebook ads, product costs and taxes, I ended losing money, ~1K€.
I shut down the shop, glad that I made sales and glad my clients loved it (they were sending messages to me thanking me for providing them such products), although I never succeeded in having them buying more products and returning. After several weeks searching for more products (most of what I found was crappy products), I lost faith and shut down the shop, tired of being charged by Shopify, Dropified and other apps where I was doing no sales... And of course, stopping Facebook ads lead to no more sales :).

3 months ago, I joined an american group of ecommerce people, those are making 6, 7 or 8 figures and are providing details that could help my future store be successful, increase the ROI, reduce the acquisition cost, and so on and so on. It costs me $400/mo, which is pretty expensive, even though they consider that it should at least make a 10x ROI. BUT until I find something to sell, all the tips, resources, materials are useless, I cannot GSD (Get Shit Done), as they say, every month. There is a course to find a product, but for the moment it's not happening...
I sometimes think that I am not a good consumer, I don't pay much attention to products I buy, except for very expensive one: my smartphone, my computer and my car.
The solution might be to find someone that wants to launch a product and help him doing the business online while he focuses on the product itself. I might consider that option if I don't find a "product" to sell.

For the rest, same as usual, hard to work after a day in Paris, but I announced to my boss that I am leaving and we agreed on a schedule: end of the year. After that, I will be 100% focus on building a business, with energy and hours dedicated.

I kept doing stock exchange trading, but that year, swing trading is particularly calm, markets being in the range since February.

And of course, in my mind, there is still that idea that what I should be doing is building a software, or a webapp, or an app, something related to what I like: development even though I stopped coding for many years now.

Here's the status of my life for the moment...

Bye

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...