The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Who here makes $10K a month?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

How much sources of income do you have?

Votes: 17 39.5%

Votes: 11 25.6%

Votes: 6 14.0%

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

ShamarJD

New Contributor
Jan 18, 2020
If you're making $10,000/month, how are you doing so and how much MSI (Multiple sources of income) do you have generating you money?

I'm currently making $10,000/year which amounts to less than $900/month
My sources of income: 1

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Why do you need to know? And do you think such a question is in good taste?

How much do you make?
How many sources of income do you have?

I noticed you did not vote.

Ill wait for your answer.

OP
OP
ShamarJD

ShamarJD

New Contributor
Jan 18, 2020
Why do you need to know? And do you think such a question is in good taste?

How much do you make?
How many sources of income do you have?

I noticed you did not vote.

Ill wait for your answer.
I've just started this new ''1 on 1 coaching program'' My coach send me out to find someone who is already earning the money I desire ($10,000) a month so I can get rid of some self limiting beliefs! I've asked people around me, and asked through some other sources but all to no avail. I figured since I recently been reading Unscripted i'd come and ask in this forum since i'll be more active due to finding more inspiration.

DragoonDB

Contributor
Oct 17, 2018
Wisconsin
I've just started this new ''1 on 1 coaching program'' My coach send me out to find someone who is already earning the money I desire ($10,000) a month so I can get rid of some self limiting beliefs! I've asked people around me, and asked through some other sources but all to no avail. I figured since I recently been reading Unscripted i'd come and ask in this forum since i'll be more active due to finding more inspiration.
What's the next question your coach is going to have you ask?

There are plenty of people making more than $10K per month - through slowlane, fastlane or a combination of both. Just Google the Forbes billionaire list if you want to really crash those limiting beliefs.

Getting this confirmation is easy, so the question is making me cautious - and probably others as well; it seems like there are going to be a bunch of detail-based follow-up questions. Keep in mind the following quote, and you don't need to poll the audience:

"It always seems impossible until it's done." -Nelson Mandela

If you want to do it, you can be the one that makes the impossible, possible.

pmaloneus

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2017
US
You already knew the answer before you asked. You asked a surface level questions. A question that could have have been answered by reading any number of the thread here. Applaud you taking the initiative in asking the question, but now, atleast you get your first lesson and introduction to the forum.

Your growth will come from asking the right questions and understanding the reasons behind why you're asking them.

You're limited mindset is not thinking that it can't be done, but something else... Because it's being done already by thousands if not millions of people. Your limited mindset is probably based on not thinking YOU can do it. To which I would recommend, don't worry about getting 10k a month, worry about just making your first $10, then $100, then $1000, Then 5000.... and so on. Get early wins, build confidence, make bigger bets.

pmaloneus

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Dec 3, 2017
US
Also - try and test your coach... just for shits and giggles. Ask him/her how many clients they have, how much they're making, how many income sources they have, how much they are making, and how they are going to make money... see if they'd answer.... if they don't..... you've proven they don't eat their own dog food, and should take what they say with a grain of salt.

NMdad

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
What do you actually need to know to change your situation?

sparechange

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I make about 46,672.62 a month. Only working 1 job in Vancouver.

Believe it or not I'm actually serious to, what would you like to know.

(if anyone figures this out your a genius) :D

sparechange

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Raoul Duke

Per aspera ad astra
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016
If you're making $10,000/month, how are you doing so and how much MSI (Multiple sources of income) do you have generating you money?

I'm currently making $10,000/year which amounts to less than $900/month
My sources of income: 1

Sebastya

SEO Expert
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

PapaGang

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
Also - try and test your coach... just for shits and giggles. Ask him/her how many clients they have, how much they're making, how many income sources they have, how much they are making, and how they are going to make money... see if they'd answer.... if they don't..... you've proven they don't eat their own dog food, and should take what they say with a grain of salt.
Reminds me of my friend who has problems finding financial advisors.
He says he's not so sure he'd take the advice of someone making less money than him.

Kevin88660

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Reminds me of my friend who has problems finding financial advisors.
He says he's not so sure he'd take the advice of someone making less money than him.
Then he should seek billionaire Elon Musk advice and invest everything in Tesla with extra leverage. :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

PapaGang

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
Then he should seek billionaire Elon Musk advice and invest everything in Tesla with extra leverage. :)
I think it's more like,
"I make 160k a year and I'm not going to trust the advice of an Edward Jones kid making $40k and in serious debt, with no track record of making a return on investments."

I don't blame him.

Kevin88660

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I think it's more like,
"I make 160k a year and I'm not going to trust the advice of an Edward Jones kid making $40k and in serious debt, with no track record of making a return on investments."

I don't blame him.
The adviser does not make Investment return for him. The adviser usually suggests the investment package that is suited to his risk appetite and financial market literacy.

I think his mistakes the role of an adviser for a broker who gives stock tips.

PapaGang

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
The adviser does not make Investment return for him. The adviser usually suggests the investment package that is suited to his risk appetite and financial market literacy.

I think his mistakes the role of an adviser for a broker who gives stock tips.
Probably more than a broker though. More like a financial mentor. Maybe like Todd Tresidder.
Or a combination of a good CPA, financial advisor, and broker. He lives out in the sticks, and just has a general lack of access to quality people to help him optimize his portfolio.

peterb0yd

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Dec 30, 2019
I appreciate all responses. Absolutely had no intentions of anything negative. I'll check other sources!
Seriously, don't waste your time. $10k / month you can make from a job in any field. After taxes, that's only about $7k. Good, but not what we're here for.

Take any business model that is currently successful. There are people making $100k per month or more using that business model. Some have multiple streams of income, some only have one. Does that squash your limiting beliefs? I'm guessing it does not.

I would hesitate to continue this coaching program. Pick a business model and commit to it 100%. When you have specific questions, ask them here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock