The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who are doing best as fastlaners in the Fitness Industry?

luck

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 23, 2015
Hi everybody!

Since a long time I'm doing a market research about who are doing best in the fitness industry as fastlaners...

Who do you think are doing best?

Here are my odds

1º Josef Rakich Fitness

https://josefrakichfitness.com/

2º Mike Chang from Six Pack Short Cuts

http://sixpackshortcuts.com/desktop/sps/main

3º Bruce Wayne from KinoBody

Do you agree? If not, share the ones you think are doing best as fastlaners... Do you think that those business models are sustainable?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Duley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Dec 20, 2015
I think it depends on the niche, in my world people like CT Fletcher, Dana Linn Baily, and Mike Rashid are out there hustling. Going back a bit further you have the guys at Westside Barbell and Dave Tate At Elite FTS.

Sustainability? Arnold is still relevant in bodybuilding circles (Arnold Classics)

G

Guest34764

All the Juiced up BB's who claim natty and make youtube videos of their workouts.

"FOR ONLY 79.99$ YOU TOO CAN LOOK AS RIPPED AS ME! (Steroids not included)"

I mean good for them I guess.....

Duley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Dec 20, 2015
I'd add in the Orange Theory people. Crowded space (crossfit style gym), but they seem to be standing out. Even I've heard of them, lol.

Nacho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Dec 14, 2015
Argentina
Christian Guzman is definitely a Fastlaner. Check him out.

Besides fitness itself, this guy is killing it in business.

He has a clothing company called "Alphalete" which is growing extremely fast. Of course his youtube fanbase helped the brand success, but anyways he know what he is doing.

I think he is 22, and just traded his BMW i8 for a Lambo.

Last edited:

Unfettered

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Dec 25, 2014

Jambla

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 2, 2015
UK
Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Started posting on Instagram in January last year.

Year 1 - £1.3m turnover, £1.1 net profit
Year 2 - £12m turnover (estimated)

http://uk.businessinsider.com/a-day-in-the-life-of-the-body-coach-joe-wicks-2015-10?r=US&IR=T
You can see why he is killing it. Gained a popular social following, with good videos. Personality, good looks and physique would of helped his following, especially with the ladies. Fair play to him, that is impressive profit.

Kelly C

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 20, 2014
UK
MIDGET TREES!

Kayla Itsines seems to have done well in a short period of time too I think. She does bikini body guide which is similar to the stuff the Body Coach guy does too...circuits basically. Well the exercise part..I think their take on diet is different though.

Last edited:

IGP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 24, 2015
I'd add in the Orange Theory people. Crowded space (crossfit style gym), but they seem to be standing out. Even I've heard of them, lol.

I have a friend who invested a couple hundred grand in 4 Orange Theory gyms. He is a silent partner and is absolutely killing it. I don't remember the exact number, but it was north of a 20% return on his money and growing. They are super hot right now!

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
2º Mike Chang from Six Pack Short Cuts

4RZLWJw_700wa_0.gif

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Do you think that those business models are sustainable?

Each and every one of those guys you listed is doing more than $xx,xxx/day and some are $1M+/month

They are good trainers but fantastic marketers
with tight, well-optimized funnels

and they drive TONs of paid traffic

I'd definitely say 100% fastlane, they filled need, scaled out massively, have 100% control as their own funnel,
They can out-pay their competitors to acquire an extra customer, and make $ while they sleep

The question is what are you going to do :)

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Last edited:

Laverdure

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
You should look at Beach Body. I believe they are making around $500 million / year in revenue.

M&A

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jan 13, 2015
Paris
Greg O Gallagher AKA Kinobody makes 7 figures per year selling his ebooks/programs

Brandon Carter has 2 businesses grossing over $1m per year each

Christian Guzman makes over a million I guess he's clothing line is huge and he owned a lambo and an i8 which is impressive for his young age.

relentlessaction

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Dec 18, 2015
Mike Chang is killing it and has been for years now. I do like KinoBody's stuff personally and he probably pulls in quite a bit too.
Brandon Carter, Shredz, Alphalete, Kayla Itsines are all killing it.

That's not even all of them who are in the market.

Instagram is definitely the next in market... I hope to practice/play around with a lot more Instagram ads soon.

Good to see some of those great articles.

Speaking of Timothy Sykes (penny stocks) not related to fitness but is also killing it with social media, instagram, etc.

luck

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 23, 2015
Greg O Gallagher AKA Kinobody makes 7 figures per year selling his ebooks/programs

Brandon Carter has 2 businesses grossing over $1m per year each

Christian Guzman makes over a million I guess he's clothing line is huge and he owned a lambo and an i8 which is impressive for his young age.
and how do you know that those benefits are real?

JesseH

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 26, 2015
Athlean-X is probably doing really well. Jeff Cavaliere is physiotherapist and he has lots of videos about training around injuries and how to otherwise make exercises more effective. Some of it may seem gimmicky but I'm convinced that I've learned a lot of useful knowledge from his channel.

DonLion

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 21, 2015
Sydney
Hodgetwins would be killing it 1.3 Million subscribers on their fitness channel alone , clothing line , supplement line.

Its their personality which sells though ,those guys are hilarious.

Jambla

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 2, 2015
UK
Joe Wicks is killing it. He is all over British media, I opened the newspaper up yesterday and he was in there. He was on TV this morning promoting his book and he said he 70,000 subscribers to his website.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.