The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

White-Label Credit Card - Some Advice Please

aj-twin

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 17, 2020
I am working on a small dealership for "power sports" units.
How can we go about getting a white-label credit card?

The power sports units are motorcycles, ATVs, side-by-sides, PWC (personal water crafts), etc.
Citibank has a "Citi Retail Serives" page (link here).
Yet I am having a hard time reaching them.

Anybody got experience with this? Any other financial institutions you might think of that would do such a service?
The process is: customer walks into the dealership (power sports), and the sales people fill his credit application.
The bank then comes back with the total amount approved (say a $15,000 motorcycle, the bank approves a credit card for $11,000).
The customer then gets $4,000, and finances the rest.
Dealership gets paid, and customer makes his monthly payments to the credit card itself.

I believe Citibank does this credit card for a couple of major retailers (Home Depot, Macy's, etc).

Any help on acquiring this for my dealership?

Thank you very much!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.