The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which MJ Demarco book is it recommended to start with?

BigDan1

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 11, 2015
I read The Millionaire Fastlane way back in 2011. So am kinda familiar with it though obviously I've forgotten a lot of it.

Which of his next two books is it suggested we read next? I'm not quite clear.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Why don't you re-read the one you have already read and say you have forgotten a lot of it?

Dan

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
I read The Millionaire Fastlane way back in 2011. So am kinda familiar with it though obviously I've forgotten a lot of it.

Which of his next two books is it suggested we read next? I'm not quite clear.
You can't do justice to any of his books without re-reading them. I would start with the one you've already read - there's a lot packed in there.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
If you have forgotten, you should re-read again to brush it up

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
In my experience, having read TMF completely and Unscripted about 75% or so...

You should start with TMF . That book, imo, is a game-changer, and to this day it has kept a spot in the top 5 books on success that I ever recommend. It is a classic, just like Think and Grow Rich.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
  • TMF is more financial/business focused.
  • Unscripted is more holistic in terms of a life philosophy, and how Fastlane Entrepreneurship can be executed to truly live "Unscripted ".
  • The Great Rat Race Escape is an actual story of both books used in practice, and how one executes the two books to win a life few get to live, a truly 1% existence.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
i want to start a side hustle but dont know how to or where to start. that's the current problem. what's the book for that?
Unscripted has it. But it is how to look for it. It is not spoon feeding you on what business to do.

There are many ways but most “safe way” in opinion is
1) Find out what people are doing that are already making decent money.
2) Study the market and figure out if and how you can do better than most of the existing service providers.

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
i want to start a side hustle but dont know how to or where to start. that's the current problem. what's the book for that?
Forget reading books for side hustles. Just get on and try something. It's more fun, you will learn more and you might hit on something.

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
The best idea is to just google them as there are lots of books on side hustles.

Khalfan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 2, 2020
Tanzania
  • TMF is more financial/business focused.
  • Unscripted is more holistic in terms of a life philosophy, and how Fastlane Entrepreneurship can be executed to truly live "Unscripted ".
  • The Great Rat Race Escape is an actual story of both books used in practice, and how one executes the two books to win a life few get to live, a truly 1% existed
I have read all books but Unscripted ..its Ooh you know man. You Can't make this shit Up!!..At the end of the day it's all about life...So Unscripted its make everything questioned and start Unscripting one self to true freedom of living this ones life.. Don't forget Jesus / Muhammad were also Unscripted !!!.
Thanks MJ It's life secret weapon to Unscript one's life

originalMJT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jun 18, 2021
England
Learn a new skill that you can charge money for, I took a Carpentry & Joinery 3 months course, then stated my own carpentry business. Just fiting interior doors first, most houses have 8 doors and you can with practice fit 8 doors in a day 8 x £40 = £320 aday x 5day = £1600 aweek in Dollars $2135 aweek $8540 a month. You just need to think of an idea

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.