What's new

Where to start...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Merrick247

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 16, 2018
Messages
10
Rep Bank
$95
User Power: 60%
So first off I just wanted to introduce myself to this forum! I read TMF while on holiday a week ago and have to say it really has opened my eyes to my current lifestyle choice and has made me think a lot about what I want in future and how to achieve that by changing my mindset.

I have been browsing this forum a few days but hadn't posted anything, so thought I should just do a short introduction thread but also had a few questions about getting started! I have a few ideas but I'm not entirely sure they are 'good' ideas? What questions should I ask myself about my ideas? What are the first steps? Or in asking these questions am I just avoiding action??

I hope this thread comes across OK and everyone reading is doing well!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom