The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Where to start...

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Merrick247

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 16, 2018
So first off I just wanted to introduce myself to this forum! I read TMF while on holiday a week ago and have to say it really has opened my eyes to my current lifestyle choice and has made me think a lot about what I want in future and how to achieve that by changing my mindset.

I have been browsing this forum a few days but hadn't posted anything, so thought I should just do a short introduction thread but also had a few questions about getting started! I have a few ideas but I'm not entirely sure they are 'good' ideas? What questions should I ask myself about my ideas? What are the first steps? Or in asking these questions am I just avoiding action??

I hope this thread comes across OK and everyone reading is doing well!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Text from today... Muhammad Ali said, "I hated every minute of training", but followed with...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom