The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where to find business problems (B2B)?

Neighbour

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Jan 10, 2020
@Ernman I never push myself back. Working hard to make some change.

@broswoodwork Some of them are, yes. Not sure what you meant with other part of your message. It probably doesn't match my original question.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013
I understand that you're in a tough spot personally. Many of us have been there, and it is very challenging.

You probably have lots of people that genuinely care for you, like family, friends, etc, that truly want to see you succeed. What you may not see is that it pains them as much as it pains you to see you struggle to figure things out.

In this process, they may have given you some advice that you may not like or want to hear. Some of the frustration is likely a cultural issue, like them not understanding that you want to do something different, or achieve something rather than the same mundane stuff that society is interested in. So, I get it.

What I would ask of you, from personal experience, is take a step back, and reconsider all the options that your close family/friends have presented to you. It's likely that out of 100, 90 of them are baseless, not for you, etc. But it's also unlikely that 100% of the options are bad. Maybe 5-10 of them are worthy of your reconsideration. All I ask of you is think about them and see if you could perhaps choose one of those options that may not be 100% to your liking, but will bring you one step closer to your goal, get you some practical experience, bring back your confidence, and some spending money. When I was able to do this personally, it put me on a path that eventually led to creating a 7 figure business that I could not have done without that experience.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.