alfonso
New Contributor
Hey everyone,
I'm new to the TMF community and must say that I'm glad I found it. my question to everyone, and I hope I'm posting in the right section, is where to begin?
I have ideas I would like to test to see if there is a market, but my big problem is I dont know how to go about that. reading through the threads I see so much good information but also so much to take in.
I have an app idea that I would like to market test, but realize there is so little I know about how to check the market for a need or developing or marketing it for that matter.
I'm not looking for the end all be all answer, but some help in some advice of what I should read or websites to learn from.
once again guys, great work and keep it up.
Alfonso
I'm new to the TMF community and must say that I'm glad I found it. my question to everyone, and I hope I'm posting in the right section, is where to begin?
I have ideas I would like to test to see if there is a market, but my big problem is I dont know how to go about that. reading through the threads I see so much good information but also so much to take in.
I have an app idea that I would like to market test, but realize there is so little I know about how to check the market for a need or developing or marketing it for that matter.
I'm not looking for the end all be all answer, but some help in some advice of what I should read or websites to learn from.
once again guys, great work and keep it up.
Alfonso
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
