The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Where Amazon headed

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Mhesh

New Contributor
Sep 11, 2021
Where’s Amazon headed?? They going so fast it’s unbelievable??? Soon will be ordering cars and other things online be delivered at door.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

woken

Bronze Contributor
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
He means they offer a very fast delivery. And they deliver most items.
They never cease to amaze because you don’t expect a company this big to run so smooth.

I ordered some water, eggs and whatnot at 17.30 on Amazon Fresh.

19.01 they were at my house.

What else is there to say.

Saad Khan

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
He means they offer a very fast delivery. And they deliver most items.
They never cease to amaze because you don’t expect a company this big to run so smooth.

I ordered some water, eggs and whatnot at 17.30 on Amazon Fresh.

19.01 they were at my house.

What else is there to say.
It seems like FBA is better than any last mile logistics company. Surprised that a company this big is that agile.

Nevertheless, Amazon is here to stay and we better embrace it.

Last edited:

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
It seems like FBA is better than any last mile delivery company. Surprised that a company this big is that agile.
They have no profits, actually Amazon is subsidized by Amazon AWS.

There is a saying: "You can sell anything if you lose money on it"

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Imagine if there was no antitrust laws and no one could arbitrarily break up the company for being too successful. They would RUN shit lol. For now they will continue growing but still trying to stay away from getting targeted too much by the government.

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Text from today... Muhammad Ali said, "I hated every minute of training", but followed with...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom