The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

When will Unscripted in Spanish be released?

bluehorse

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jul 1, 2020
Argentina
Hi. I am from Argentina.

I met MJ DeMarco through his book MFL.

I had heard recommendations on that book but only its English version existed at that time.

I have basic knowledge of English, so I decided to buy it. With the help of a dictionary and patience I was able to finish reading it.

Then I bought the Spanish version to give me the pleasure of reading it fluently and without those little errors and to understand expressions that I had not been able to translate.

Now I am waiting for Unscripted to be translated into Spanish but it seems that they will never edit that version. I would very much like to read it in my language to take advantage of it better and faster.

Do you know if it will be translated? I think I will have to buy it in its original language like I did with MFL.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Hi. I am from Argentina.

I had heard recommendations on that book but only its English version existed at that time.

I have basic knowledge of English, so I decided to buy it. With the help of a dictionary and patience I was able to finish reading it.

Then I bought the Spanish version to give me the pleasure of reading it fluently and without those little errors and to understand expressions that I had not been able to translate.

Now I am waiting for Unscripted to be translated into Spanish but it seems that they will never edit that version. I would very much like to read it in my language to take advantage of it better and faster.

Do you know if it will be translated? I think I will have to buy it in its original language like I did with MFL.

That's odd, Spanish is a very popular language, surprised he hasn't done it.

Mattysun11

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2020
Hi. I am from Argentina.

Hey!

Anything new regarding to the translation into Spanish?

Looking forward to it!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The Unscripted license for Spanish has not been sold -- so as of now, there are no plans to offer a Spanish translation until I can find a publisher to do it.

diamondhands

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 12, 2023
The Unscripted license for Spanish has not been sold -- so as of now, there are no plans to offer a Spanish translation until I can find a publisher to do it.
Hey just wondering here if there are any updates on this situation. Would love to gift it to some family friends but they only speak Spanish.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hey just wondering here if there are any updates on this situation. Would love to gift it to some family friends but they only speak Spanish.

There has been no change and the license is still available, so no version is in the works.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Hi. I am from Argentina.

There should be apps that can offer translation while reading.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I’d imagine if SOMEBODY brought a major Spanish publisher to MJ’s table, that might be good for that SOMEBODY… :rofl:

68131FAC-5DD3-4E7C-ABCA-8ADB38DF13AB.jpeg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.