Hello FL forum. With this thread I mean to get a general idea of how a seasoned entrepreneur thinks, as well as a better understanding of how some choices could/will impact my future.
Here are the facts:
1) I am currently 16 years old
2) My current finances are highly limiting, hence I can at best continually support only one web-based business, considering it generates no revenue
3) Being under 18, it is, as far as my knowledge goes, it's impossible for me to register any sort of business entity myself(other than a sole proprietorship, perhaps)
4) Depending on the business, I'd be willing to drop out of school, abandon social life and all other useless time-consuming actions/processes, for the sake of freeing up time for work
5) I am not willing to get into illegal business, but am willing to illegally get into legal business(see no. 3)
The goals:
1) Move to a different country(leaving everything behind is no problem)
2) Have enough money for it to stop being a factor in my personal ventures(it would have to support a large number of hobbies and a lifestyle of freedom)
Now, the main question is: "What is the best string of choices?"
Should I wait until I am 18? What is the most important thing to learn? Finance? Coding? Old rich grandma seduction techniques? I'd love to hear the answer to those, as well as other, similar questions. All opinions will be welcomed by hugs and kisses, keep in mind I won't find anything insulting, it's not necessary to mask your true point with politeness 😀
You should also note that I wouldn't limit any money making/value producing opportunity. There's nothing I'm not willing to let go of. All ideas, opinions are welcome, regardless of how ludicrous they may seem.
Here are the facts:
1) I am currently 16 years old
2) My current finances are highly limiting, hence I can at best continually support only one web-based business, considering it generates no revenue
3) Being under 18, it is, as far as my knowledge goes, it's impossible for me to register any sort of business entity myself(other than a sole proprietorship, perhaps)
4) Depending on the business, I'd be willing to drop out of school, abandon social life and all other useless time-consuming actions/processes, for the sake of freeing up time for work
5) I am not willing to get into illegal business, but am willing to illegally get into legal business(see no. 3)
The goals:
1) Move to a different country(leaving everything behind is no problem)
2) Have enough money for it to stop being a factor in my personal ventures(it would have to support a large number of hobbies and a lifestyle of freedom)
Now, the main question is: "What is the best string of choices?"
Should I wait until I am 18? What is the most important thing to learn? Finance? Coding? Old rich grandma seduction techniques? I'd love to hear the answer to those, as well as other, similar questions. All opinions will be welcomed by hugs and kisses, keep in mind I won't find anything insulting, it's not necessary to mask your true point with politeness 😀
You should also note that I wouldn't limit any money making/value producing opportunity. There's nothing I'm not willing to let go of. All ideas, opinions are welcome, regardless of how ludicrous they may seem.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
