The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

what is your opinion on the books by mj demarco

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

Isley

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 21, 2022
beforehand i have sent order for all three books by MJ DeMarco. 2 have came in (Unscripted and Rat Race). i'm thinking of twhat order to read them in, so here are my thoughts on them

1. The Great Rat Race, just started reading some of it today and I think it's nice as if you get to see some strategies and mindsets you can implement in your life .The pen startegy I read today has made me think about my choices and my value system.

2. Unscripted just came in today and by the looks of it is about the "script"

I will have to read more, so these opinions might change

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

savefox

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 15, 2022
I think the millionaire fast lane is the best one and should be read first. Then read unscripted

Isley

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 21, 2022
I think the millionaire fast lane is the best one and should be read first. Then read unscripeted

I think the millionaire fast lane is the best one and should be read first. Then read unscripted
thas a good point, since i found out about the Fastlane from listening to the Millonaire Fastlane from audiobooks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.