The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's your number 1 biggest challenge?

wywack

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 13, 2021
New to this forum and wanted to know what the number 1 biggest challenge is that you currently face as an entrepreneur? Please avoid general answers like more time or money. I'd like to know what specifically is giving you the most problems (such as paid ads, market, traffic, offer, conversions, etc.) thanks for your feedback.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
New to this forum and wanted to know what the number 1 biggest challenge is that you currently face as an entrepreneur? Please avoid general answers like more time or money. I'd like to know what specifically is giving you the most problems (such as paid ads, market, traffic, offer, conversions, etc.) thanks for your feedback.
Is there a challenge you can't overcome with patience, time, and effort?
I don't really see life as a challenge at this time. I would say it is all how your perceive life. I might challenge myself to step up in life and do something different. It's more how do I get from here in this moment to the next point in growth over there in the future. Problem shooting, problem solving, adapting, adjusting, and practicing. "Word" transformation would be the present goals! Goals are different then challenges?

Nick perry01

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 6, 2020
Bates City, Missouri
Physcially?: My disability...lol. Mentally?: alot. Okay, to get serious now. I'm currently startingmany buisnesses so no. 1 is mental toughness. To be more specific right now I am working on a game and all that lies as an obstacle right now is time, but I do excpect there to be some unexpecting things like ads & marketing in the future

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...