The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's up Switzerland?

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Hey guys

We, a small group of Swiss Entrepreneurs, want to create a local networking group. At the moment we are only people from the German-speaking part of Switzerland, but we are open to everybody from our area.

We just thought it would be great maybe share ideas, answer questions and help each other out. And maybe if it's possible a small meetup after covid.

If you're interested and are from around Switzerland just write me a PM or Reply to this thread.

Valentin

@m1nu, @BusinessInShorts, @Lerenardroux are you in?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tammyanne

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jun 18, 2017
San Diego, CA
Hey guys

We, a small group of Swiss Entrepreneurs, want to create a local networking group. At the moment we are only people from the German-speaking part of Switzerland, but we are open to everybody from our area.

We just thought it would be great maybe share ideas, answer questions and help each other out. And maybe if it's possible a small meetup after covid.

If you're interested and are from around Switzerland just write me a PM or Reply to this thread.

Valentin

Since you are from Switzerland..I use to live in Romanshorn...for a bit..German speaking part & while traveling around after ended up at the Paleo Festival...I am building content for my Podcast..Here was A Valentine's Special if You love Music and who does not enjoy good music!
View: https://youtu.be/RkUFiF3JYpg

Tammyanne

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jun 18, 2017
San Diego, CA
Since you are from Switzerland..I use to live in Romanshorn...for a bit..German speaking part & while traveling around after ended up at the Paleo Festival...I am building content for my Podcast..Here was A Valentine's Special if You love Music and who does not enjoy good music!
View: https://youtu.be/RkUFiF3JYpg
I hope you don't mind me sharing if not say the word and it shall disappear :)

m1nu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 11, 2020
Switzerland
Hey guys

Valentin

I'm in!

codequaza

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys

Valentin

Interested as well :D

Lerenardroux

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Oct 20, 2019
Hey guys

Valentin

I am in as well :)

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Thank you all for the positive feedback. We have created a discord server to communicate with each other, so if there is anybody from Switzerland who wants to join now is the time.

Djioul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 12, 2021
France
Hey,

Technically, I am not from Switzerland but Elsass is quite close to it, right ? :happy:
I lived in the region of Biel during almost 5 years (in the German-speaking area & then in the French-speaking one).

I am now about to start my business, targeting Swiss customers.

If you accept me, I'm in !

Lerenardroux

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Oct 20, 2019
I was about to create a similar post.

Is the group still active? I am in.
Hi :)

The group still exists but is not active anymore. The problem was there not being a real purpose behind it I guess. What are you looking for in a group like that?

NewLaner

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Feb 18, 2023

The group still exists but is not active anymore. The problem was there not being a real purpose behind it I guess. What are you looking for in a group like that?
I'd be in, too. I'm new to the forum and live in ZH area. I'd be looking for people to talk about ideas, issues, concerns... Like a fightclub support group, I guess, just for people sick of working for and enriching others!

hyperreal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 2, 2021
Switzerland

I want to create a sort of mastermind group locally with online or physical meetups, to exchange knowledge and talk about things specific to our business environment.
@hyperreal Whereabouts in Switzerland are you? I'd be willing to talk about stuff if the group isn't active anymore.
I am also in ZH area.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.