The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Whats goin on everyone

WhipYaHead

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jan 22, 2009
NY
Hey my name is Bruce im from NY and im 23yrs old.

Ive been very interested in everyones input to this site for about 2 months now since I came across it. I agree with alot of PHxMJ's advice and ideas about wealth health and growth.

"FastLane" to me means more than a shortcut to making money, I have no money right now, I spent my last $10 on a redbull, tea, snickers and gas ($3 by which they put 87 instead of 93:coffee:) to get to my new %100 commision only job that pays no base. I wont even mention all of the negative that I set myself up for during the past 2 years which has came around and taken me down 10 fold; HOWEVER certain aspects of the FastLane inspire me to believe all that which we know inside are capable of with proper guidance all lyes here on these forums waiting to be discovered and then turned into something real by testers and chance takers, now that is fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the Fastlane Bruce ... when you say you're from NY, does that mean you moved to new location?

WhipYaHead

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jan 22, 2009
NY
i guess being from ny means your ' from ny ' no matter what but i still live here.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
:Welcome:

This is a great community and you'll find plenty of inspiration and help along the way!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WhipYaHead

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jan 22, 2009
NY
At first it was success stories which I still read to keep me motivated and to see that im def not the only person going through hard times. At the moment my fastlane interest is real estate as I just started working for a loan modification company and am building my own team to work under me.

I am also working on my interpersonal skills, being on this site and reading about what interests successful people helps and talking to them in person for practice also helps. I found that we share a similiar interest.. For example when I call one of my leads ive found that those who are successful are more likely to listen to ways that I can save them money compared to the average joe who wont understand or just wont want to hear what I have to say.

However the combination of lack of polished interpersonal skills and experience gives away easily to those who are sucessfull business wise. im workin on it tho!
Now that ive introduced myself I will see you all on the main forums.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...