The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What you think?

Exodia

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 20, 2007
So I am starting my new venture market to the Hispanic market.
I have a few question to ask. But before I The product that I will be selling will be Online and also on TV infomercial.

My question are.

1. I do need a website I was thinking should i do this my self or hire some one for the job?

2. If i do the website my self what are some easy book to understand how to design a web page? If i do this my self it can take me 6 moths to do so that the drawback.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
So I am starting my new venture market to the Hispanic market.
I have a few question to ask. But before I The product that I will be selling will be Online and also on TV infomercial.

My question are.

1. I do need a website I was thinking should i do this my self or hire some one for the job?

2. If i do the website my self what are some easy book to understand how to design a web page? If i do this my self it can take me 6 moths to do so that the drawback.

Hey there,

I PM'ed you with some details that may be able to help you out. And honestly if you want a sophisticated and professional web presence it will probably take you longer than 6 months to learn photoshop, php/mysql, HTML/css, etc.

Thanks
Tom C.

www.aptohosting.com

lucas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 7, 2007
You could partner with someone who is proficient at that kind of thing. Then they have an incentive to do a superb job, if they have a stake in the action.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
As soon as you get going and get your trademarks in place, share with us the details of your product and how you are going about creating infomercials. I'm sure there are many people here that would find that interesting- I know I would!

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
From my understanding, informercials can cost $25K easy to produce, and skyrocket upwards from there. And that does not even include the cost of testing or media time. Why would you want to spend that kind of money, only to have a cheap website that is a flashback to 1996 era Geocities page?

Without a doubt I would hire someone. It would save time, money and frustration in the long run in my opinion.

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
I agree with Z-Films. Why skimp on a website when you are probably going to invest thousands to get a customer to the site? You want a website that will work for you, not against you. You want the website to inform, persuade, and sell. I would suggest paying a professional to do the job and focus your energy else where.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.